All parent member reviews for Struck by Lightning

Adult Written byAmericanplaya217 March 16, 2013

Good!

the movie is about standing in what you believe in and not falling into the wrong crowd. It's also about not hiding behind certain people to maintain your image or become someone your not. I agree withe the plot line, its full of good role models and at the end of the line it has a positive message to the whole stoy line. The movie has some slow parts but very good ending. There is a lot of cursing but not cursing that any teenager wouldn't use or hear at school. The mother is an addict, being addicted of a prescription drugs and marijuana, there is a scene where the mother is smoking a blunt and puts it out befor her kid sees her, you can tell its marijuana because of the way she is holding it. There is talk of sex but no scene of sex.
Adult Written byMadisonE May 31, 2015

A Movie Every High Schooler NEEDS To See

This became one of those movies that I've heard about but didn't really find a desire to see. It never was that big and even though it was I was in the beginning stages of high school when it came out I never saw the draw. I finally sat down and saw it with a few of my friends and we were in awe. It was easily one the best movies I have ever seen. The writing was funny and the story line was borderline genius. I have never seen a movie so true about high school. It was the honest truth. It wasn't a cookie cutter movie with a happy ending, it's what kids in high school deal with every single day but told in a hysterical format. I would love for every student in high school to see this movie. The older generation doesn't understand since I had my mother sit down and watch it with me (she's a lot older than me) and she could only see it for the darkness but at the end of the day, this is high school. I would watch it a million times if I could. Absolutely genius. I've made everyone I know watch it and they all say the same thing.
Adult Written byoliviae1 January 7, 2015