All teen and kid member reviews for Stuart Little 2

Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2009

a dissapointment from this little mouse.

i loved the first movie a lot but the second movie was huge dissapointment. It was boring and a little more intense then the first one. And unlike the first one older kids wont like it and neather will adults. Just for young kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 23, 2009

Clean movie

Since I'm 13, I don't really enjoy movies like these, but when I was younger, I did like this movie. There's nothing to worry about. No language, nothing. Stuart does meet a bird named Margolo and they sort of like each other, but nothing else. Perfectly clean. Kids five and up will enjoy this.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Bad sequel!

As usual, the sequel is not as good. The plot is worse! I think that the producers didn't think when they made this film.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeapod1 April 9, 2008

good stuff

only thing is light violence and is somewhat similar to other movies.
Kid, 9 years old October 31, 2012

STUART LITTLE 2

even better than the first
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow February 14, 2012

Sweet, charming, and fun sequel is slightly better than the first

This was a great movie and I'm thrilled that they got James Woods to do the voice of Falcon. I liked the first film, too, but I liked this a little bit better because it had better special effects, a better villain, and a funnier script. Four stars!
Kid, 8 years old December 28, 2011

just watch the stupid movie

Kid, 9 years old August 9, 2011

The owl looks kinda creepy.

The owl looks kinda creepy. The cute little chick is almost trapped. And of course Stewie is whacked into a football net.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2009
It's awesome
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2009

cool movie

cool movie older kids will not like this movie