Kid reviews for Stuber

Stuber Poster Image

Funny

It is a good movie. It has some really good scenes. And it is almost not violent, teens will love it

This is NOT an anime movie!

This movie was horrible but Karen Gillan and Dave Bautista was here! There is lot of swearing! Why India!?! I agree with CSM for rated 2 stars! Don't watch it!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!

"Stuber" is a positive surprise

The film "Stuber" has some pretty funny moments, but is not for young audiences. Not too much gore, but that doesn't mean there isn't any blood. Cursing is pretty big in this film, and people drink in the movie.

didn't see it the first time

I've watched this movie multiple times and didn't notice nudity for a few mins of the movie...

Stuber Review

Stuber is a 2019 film directed by Michael Dowse and stars Dave Bautista and Kumail Nanjiani. The story of this film is that a cop named Victor recruits an Uber driver named Stu to help track down a heroin dealer who murdered his partner. There is a lot to praise in this film. Mainly the great chemistry between Bautista and Nanjiani. They just have this spark that makes this film really fun to watch. I really hope to see them more in future films. The premise of this film is also really fun. It was a very fun action-packed 93 minute movie. There is only a few things to criticize about this film. In the first act, the film is very slow, but once you get past that the film becomes much better and never failed to keep my attention. Also, this film is marketed as an action-comedy. However it wasn't that funny. Although it did have a few laughs, you tend to kind of overlook though after you really accept the movie for what it is, a really fun movie Overall this film is good. There is great chemistry between the two lead actors, and the plot is really fun. However it wasn't really that funny.

Good for 11 year olds

The movie could include some scenes for more mature children but most 11 year olds will be able to handle it.

Lots of laughs looks too intense

Now by the looks it’s one the most funniest films of 2019 but I’m pretty sure that there will be more funny films with positive reviews instead low reviews.