All parent member reviews for Sunshine Cleaning

Adult Written bywonder dove September 12, 2012

Enjoyable

Sunshine Cleaning was pretty good and interesting if you like drama films with less action and more story. I would definitely call it a chick flick. Basically about two very different sisters, Rose the responsible one and Norah the wild one, who decide to start a crime scene cleaning business because it pays more than regular housekeeping, although it sounds pretty simple, they soon discover how gruesome it can be and wonder if it's the best move. I think ages 16 and up is appropriate, there is drug use (Norah smokes pot several times) some drinking. Several sexual situations, It's also gory throughout including one sudden suicide scene, lots of cursing, and a small child that seems to be troubled. All in all, it is a pretty good watch.
Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written byProv 31 OH Gal February 9, 2010

Bad for kids and a waste for adults!!!

As an adult, I wish they'd make higher quality movies for us!!!! Even a PG-13 movie isn't safe to enjoy these days!! This was just bad; depressing, discouraging, dumb, and a waste of my .79 cents!!! (My kids would never even want to watch this.) If you have strong moral values/faith, this will not inspire you! F*** used so many times I couldn't even try to keep up for a count...
Adult Written bybeph September 16, 2009

funny and a good movie

i dont like a movie with drug references but everything else makes up for it. its cute realistic and funny. i have problems with the main character. she is insecure and weak when it comes to relationships. one problem is she is a single mom. she should have learned by now.