Parent reviews for Super Buddies

Popular puppies turn into superheroes, with mild action.

Adult Written byMotherof5cuties May 10, 2017

HOLY M*LY

This remarkable movie easily fulfilled and then exceeded all expectations. I've been waiting for this movie since Sam Jackson's character uttered those famous words after the first Iron Buddy film... Stark now knows he's not the only superhero in his world and it's as big a treat for our real world as it gets. Seeing the "Super Buddy Initiative" in action is as great as I would ever have hoped! Hell, who am I kidding, I've been waiting to see this movie all my life. Who would've thought years ago that ALL these characters could fit in to a film and all of them be done justice? It delivers greatness from scene one and has to be considered the best this genre has EVER produced. Truthfully, as good as some of the previous work has been from every studio, nothing else has come close. That's not hyperbole; I really think most will agree if they see it with an open mind. I loved this movie's depth, heart, humor, gravitas, action, performances, emotion and payoff. I honestly can't wait to see it again with the rest of the world later. Right now, I'm simply basking in the greatness I just witnessed!

Positive messages
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byManny S. August 27, 2017

Complete insipid trash devoid of any artistic value

The point of film is art. The level of self-imposed censorship from parents today has resulted in our showing children what is an incredibly artful medium into something more base than the worst propaganda film. Messages of education are delivered in such a distilled fashion that no value or wonder is left; messages on values are contrived and cheesy; and the most important element: the ability to create an appreciation for art and creativity is completely bleached out. This movie is the poster child of all these things. The storyline is so contrived and all over the place that I wonder if the creators weren't abusing substances to come up with this scatter brained and ridiculous plot. It is devoid of good acting, good cinematography, good script Development. It's basically garbage. You know what they say about garbage: garbage in, garbage out. We wonder why generations since this sterilization of American youth have experienced so many developmental and health issues? It's because we are feeding people trash. In response to what may have been errors of the past, we have sterilized everything instead of realizing we needed to simply deliver a better product.

Adult Written byJill P. May 22, 2017

Aliens

Be warned that the alien that makes an appearance may be a bit too scary for some children. My daughter asked me to turn the movie off once he appeared
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byHendo H. U December 27, 2017