Kid reviews for Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken!

Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken! Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Terrible ebook

Terrible ebook!

My kid went to MacDonald's restaurant with his ebook. My kid started screaming by Scar pops up with his MacDonald's coffee spilled in my kid's screen so other people can hear him! I gave it to him and fix it later. Luckily, he gets the happy meal! DON'T GET THIS FLAMING PIECE OF TRASH!!!! Stupid MacDonald's coffee! I'm joking! I don't have a kid!

Good

Good

Amazing sequel

The sequel is almost as good as the original.

Absolutely unbelievable!

This documentary was absolutely garbage! I'm only 8 and even I can see that! If you want to see a middle aged obese American sell out his first documentary (which by the way is somehow so incredibly bad in premise), then by all means waste 93 minutes of your life on this one. Absolutely incredible to me that Morgan somehow can miss all facets of what even should make up his first documentary and me - a fourth grader (jumped a year >:D) - can. Wow Morgan! You consulted so many doctors to get their opinions of what a shit diet would do to you! I wonder what would happen next Morgan! Tell me, Morgan! Really! Tell me! Yea great first documentary, you absolute dweeb. It actually baffles me how you were able to even get funding for such an awful documentary idea. That whole documentary was just a ploy so you could pig out and not eat vegan food for once in your 5 year marriage. Pathetic.