Kid reviews for Supercop

One of Jackie Chan's best, but also one of his most violent.

Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari January 28, 2012

awesome action movie

i like this movie so much i am a big fan of jackie chan.

Teen, 16 years old Written byZacch March 26, 2016

Really Good Addition To The Police Story Franchise,Although Not The Best.

Well, I saw this movie when i was 10. I thought it was very good. Even now i think its good. Violence-If you think about it it's no more destructive than man of steel.....with guns. CSM gave Matrix 15+. Although Matrix is much more violent on this so I don't know what they were thinking on that one. (No offence CSM) . Sure, there are a lot of gun fights but hardly much blood. By today's Standards it will be PG-13. The deaths are mostly of the bad guys. A man is drowned. Although it is seen from a very far distance and he does not even struggle. There are many bike stunts and a helicopter stunt. (Won't spoil it for you). Just tell your kids that it's computer generated so that they wont try and imitate. (Even though the stunts are actually real). Sex-Almost none. Jackie kisses his girlfriend and they fall on the bed and roll to the side until they fall of the bed. (They are clothed). Jackie's girlfriend thinks he's cheating on him. (He's not). But Jackie explains the situation to her and she calms down. Language-None Role Models-Jackie is kind and a likable guy in this movie. He is a good cop and likes to get rid of bad guys and make the world a better place. Perfect Role Model. (Almost).