Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Supercross: The Movie

Low-budget film is about race footage, not plot.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Adult Written byJayRobs April 9, 2008

Exiting Action Movie

Although I've never riden motor bikes in my 60 years, Supercross was good entertainment and kept my attention for the entire 81 minutes !! Yes, it was a little short, a few technical details might not have been perfect but the film did convey the definite feeling of how dynamic supercross racing is and how the competitors must be totally aggressive from start to finish just to survive !! I can't recall any type of sports film that had actual race scenes included, no way a "staged" race could come even close to the "real deal" !! The racing was obviously the "star" but the supporting cast and script was pretty close to reality and there were the "good" and "bad guys" (how would it be with all good guys?) and there had to be either a "winner" or "loser". Don't most people root for the underdog anyway ? Sounds like life to me !! The action seemed realistic (in hot & sunny places don't short shorts and taking off your shirt/uni's seem common) and I bet the I'll bet the race site scenes were darn close to the way it is. All the critics nitpicking aside (none of which affected my enjoyment of the movie), Supercross is clearly not "Gone With the Wind" or "The Maltese Falcon" but proves a refreshing simple, family action/sports with intense racing scenes !! Supercross is the best "pure" entertainment picture I've seen in sometime !!