Kid reviews for Superman Batman: Public Enemies

Superman Batman: Public Enemies Poster Image

Great movie, but too violent for younger kids

I think this is a great movie. But it is still best for older kids. The violence, while cartoonish, is frequent, which includes brutal punching and minimal blood. It is kind of sad to see Lex Luthor frame Superman and convince other heroes to stop him. Power Girl has been designed somewhat mature. Infrequent use of mild language includes the H word and "b---h." In the beginning, a news reporter says "{bleep} in the {bleep} with a red hot poker." However, there are good messages about teamwork and good vs. evil. Batman even sacrificed himself to save the planet, making him a great role model. That is something I would recommend discussing with kids. The message of this is sometimes saving people means hurting yourself.

3 repeated reviews,1 by a 3 year old,and a -1 year old...how can you take these reviews seriously?????

First off,I'm aware this was released in 2009.Batman and Superman have superb chemistry together.This film is brilliantly paced and not one minute is boring.Words of wisdom are said in this movie.Neither of the 2 characters are arrogant .Why are you agreeing with anonymous "children" reviews that hate this film simply due to *oooooo* curse words.STOP.By comic-book standards,Power Girl's breasts are that large,to correct you.

Superman and Batman? Sounds like an amazing movie.

I LOVE Superman and I LOVE Batman. I watched this movie and it was perfect. Awesome action and I got to see Superman AND Batman together. What a treat.

a nice movie review.

a good movie for your thrill seekers parents

It should have been PG

Oh, come on. You think this is really PG-13 accurate? I mean, can you really imagine 7th and 8th graders watching it and saying "oh this really can only be watched by us." I'm just saying, my 8-year-old brother could totally have been watching this.

DC is making so many PG-13 cartoon movies. I recommend Batman:Gotham Knight.

A very good and first Superman/Batman crossover movie
Loved it. Very good movie not as violent as the other DC movies. I have to say there was some language especially Luthor calling Amanda Waller a "bitc#." Toyman was about to say Power Girl had big boobs in one part but Batman intrerrupted him. Toyman used x-ray googles on Power Girl, but it was more funny then suggestive.