All teen and kid member reviews for Superman: The Movie

Kid, 7 years old August 26, 2013

Too scary for me

I am 8 and I got scared 2 times. But 1 time it was too scary!
Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2011

CLASSIC!!!

This movie is really great. It is a classic, or at least I consider it. There was a lot of language that little kids shouldn't say. Also, in the beggining of the movie, you saw superman as a kid, nude, showing EVERYTHING! That was really disgusting for me, but thats about. Anyway, must watch movie!
Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2011

Great movie

A great movie for kids. Some violence. But other than that, it has a great message to never give up. There is one scene where Superman's dad has a heart attack. Fabulous! Well, done!
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 16, 2012

Awesome

The first ever superhero movie is great for all ages
Teen, 13 years old Written byHimasha December 15, 2013

Superman

This Is A Good Movie
Kid, 9 years old April 29, 2013

stinky suprerman

This movie is terrible the some characters in the movie are very mean and ruthless if you watch this movie it isn't worth it
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2014

eh

I like Superman but Batman is better.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypie or pie March 29, 2012

THE MAN OF STEEEEEEL BABADBABDABDDB SUPERMAN DA DA DA DAAAAAAA

Well besides seeing a boys PENIS (disgusting) theres nothing wrong with the movie
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012

come on people, you can make a better superman movie!

come on, lois lane just ruined it for me, she's so lame! (spoiler) i mean, when she was in a helicopter she unbuckled her seatbelt and when her car was getting buried, she did nothing but sit in there and scream, not a good role model
Kid, 9 years old November 29, 2011

Read this

its just fine
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byJim hexster September 24, 2016

10 & up

Just Fine
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2016

Excellent movie that kids will love to watch.

I think this is an excellent movie that kids will really love. There is some violence, but it's not dark. Language is infrequent, but the A word and the word "fr--k" are used 1 time each. There are also 3 uses of the H word. But once again, this is an excellent movie. When I watched it, I liked it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe age judge July 30, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byReal critic July 21, 2016

First superman movie may interest older kids but not enough action for the littles

My Rating:PG for violence,langauge,sensuality,thematic elements and smoking
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2016
Superman: The Movie is a great family film. Not as dark as the recent reboot. Contains two deaths but not in gory ways. I believe this is an amazing adaptation of one of the best superhero comic books ever to the world of theater. This movie also has amazing special effects considering this came out in 1978. All in all I'd highly recommend this brilliant adventure movie to other families.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2016

Dated And Campy, But a fun film for it's time!

Yes it is very dated and silly, but this was the 70's and it's a great film for it's time. Great preformences from Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor and Christopher Reeve as Superman. I gives me a sense of wonder and amazement when I watch it and the music by John Williams is also great. (Although the opening credits took forever) It has no major adult content and has a great message and Superman as a positive role models helping others. I would really recommend it!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysmithnei1 January 9, 2016

The one that started it all!

Without this movie we wouldn't have the comic book movies that are released every year currently. The movie is cheesy, but still holds up because it is fun and has a very likable hero.