Kid reviews for Surrogates

Surrogates Poster Image

not bad...

i can handle gore and all that horror but i cant stand it when there is inappropriate touching and physical contact.or like when they say something about a body part that is unnecessary (difference between a boy and a girl).. that really irritates me!

AWESOME MOVIE

an awesome movie. it is a bit violent the violence includes.... a robot is stabbed in the back of the head green liquid drips down his head. robots are shot with a laser kind of gun killing the robots and the operators. a robots arm falls off. 2 men are shot its very hard to see.were i live this movie is rated M-mature themes and violence. A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay

This movie was OK. It got a little boring and hard to follow at times, but some clever plot twists kept me engaged. I would rate it PG-13 for Intense Sequences of Violent Action, disturbing images, language, sexual content and a scene of drug use.

violent sci-fi thriller

this movie was exceptionally violent. people control surrogates so that they look young as they go about their everyday lives. there is a night club where a young boy and girl were kissing extremely passionately, and there is a lot of killing. a special weapon was created so that when a surrogate died, the person controlling it died as well. a whole feature nation was nearly wiped out with a certain weapon, and the main character finds himself frequently in tight spots. however, i think this movie was really good. i think its NOT for kids or tweens, and okay for mature teens. all in all, violent, but a great movie.

COME ON! Love this movie no human violence WAY wrong review by CSM

Pretty good. Kind of odd. ROBOT DRUGS! Hahaha. You know what I'm talking about. (:

Watch For Violence!!!!

This movie was pretty good overall. bruce willis is very good and portrays a good and honest man. after a while, i think the violence in the movie gets a bit much and there is a little bit of sex but other than that it is a good movie. there are a few gruesome images but nothing a mature audience cant handle.

Not a perfect adaptation, but a nice sci-fi thriller

I, unlike most people who are seeing this movie, have actually read the source material (a graphic novel) and think this is a good adaptation, but plot twists are added in order to appeal to a broader audience (they end up failing somewhat, except for when the surrogates get killed in the film, the person controlling it gets his/her brain liquefied; in the novel, only the surrogate dies and it's just a property violation). The story is basic, but awesome: in the year 2017, people basically live their lives through complex androids called surrogates, and one company named VSI makes them. Life is basically perfect. However, when the founder of VSI's son is killed through his surrogate, things get real ugly, real fast. On the content side of things, this is worse than the graphic novel, which was a strong PG in my opinion. The film, on the other hand, is a hard PG-13. There's some pretty bloody imagery when people are killed through their surrogates. Also, surrogates do get shot, and white/green liquid (probably oil) comes out. On the sex side, the scene in the club has a bit of erotic dancing, and two surrogates make out shortly after. Also, in a party scene of sorts, several surrogates each take a turn using a bong-shaped electrode/syringe thing filled with blue liquid to stimulate their senses...like a futuristic drug, I guess. If your kid's under 14, I don't think they should see this film. If you do see this awesome film, I highly suggest you also read the graphic novel and its sequel, Surrogates: Flesh and Bone.