Kid reviews for S.W.A.T.

S.W.A.T. Poster Image

Unambitious; Thrilling; Competent.

I think that this is a great show it does include violence and drugs and some sexual stuff but overall I really like this show because it is very entertaining for me

Lots of guns=good

In SWAT police and swat forces are handling a robbery turned hostage situation. After the swat make their way inside with a different route other than the back door, one of the terrorists is thinking of throwing a dead body outside to make their point. One of the swat members shoots the terrorist but harms the hostage. Every now and then there is an action scene. As the movie progresses they move on to different targets, before staying on one because of his accomplices and his promise to give $100 million if someone rescues him. So very good movie can watch with 12 and up.

Amazing!

I loved the movie. There were some bad words in it. I liked it because the trailer looked good and it has one of my favorite actors in it (Jeremy Renner). I liked the character he played, Gamble. I didn't like how he turned on his friend but he is a great actor! Overall I don't think anyone under the age of 15 should watch it.

S.W.A.T REVEIW

I think it's not for kids under the age of 13, because of its harsh language, and some sexual comments. Though it is a great movie and takes you in on the action of the S.W.A.T team, it's not meant for kids under 13.

Violent cop action flick is best for teens

7/10 stars. Pretty good. Lots of violence (no blood) and language including one f-word.

S.W.A.T Review

Offers up the kind of pleasures that only a summer movie can: the cast is good-looking, the soundtrack is loud, the plot is pretty stupid. Overall, a thoroughly unremarkable police action movie.

thrilling cop movie is violent, but ok for younger kids

this perfectly cast police thriller brings together many actors from many movies, and combines them into one big thrill ride for all people to enjoy. and that thrill ride is 2 hours of non-stop action and violence. this film is bloodless and is not graphic in any ways. there are plenty of shootouts and explosions, fist fights, and one suicide offscreen. the language just never stops streaming from characters mouths. multiple uses of s***, godda**, one F word, a** and more.

epic!

violent, strong, drug dealing, suidide but okay for mature grade threes and fours.