Parent reviews for Sweet November

So-so Love Story for a new generation.

Based on 1 review

Based on 1 review
Adult Written bywonder dove June 26, 2012

Beautifully made!!

What a heartfelt movie! This is a very emotional story of a beautiful and quirky woman named Sara who has her heart set on helping men become better people, a better leader and better lover. At first I thought the concept of the story was odd but then realized how beautiful it really was. She takes on a new man with problems each month and turns their lives around - with Nelson - her November man, was difficult to help him let go of his domineering ways. A selfish business man who was completely obsessed with working, money and had no time for anyone but himself. A man that had no idea what love is really about...until he met Sara. Their relationship is fun, sweet and innocent until Nelson realizes he loves her (not knowing she has cancer) and would do absolutely anything for her. From there on, the movie is deeply saddening with a very sad yet thoughtful ending. Probably one of the greatest romance films ever. Some minor violence, some kissing (A quick off-screen sex scene which is the opening scene to the movie and one innocent love scene), two characters bathe together (no sexuality or nudity), some drinking. Perfectly alright for 13 and up I think!!