Kid reviews for Swindle

Nickelodeon alums team up in funny book-inspired heist film.

Kid, 11 years old March 2, 2015

Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy

Cute film. Super funny! Love it! Some break ins to stores and stealing and destroying property, but over all great funny family movie!

Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2013

SWINLE IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER

This movie should not be anything like the book otherwise we could be watching SWINDLE for 2-3 hours and reread the book basically so all the reviewers saying negative comments about his movie are lying its probs the Author of the book saying negative about SWINDLE. So I think SWINDLE is an excellent movie

Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2017

Great movie

I think this movie is really funny and interesting. It is a mystery and its fun to watch. I think this is for ages 6+ at least.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCooper finn July 31, 2017

It's was a good movie, but had many things they tried to get u to buy or listen too

It was a fantastic movie, but there was a few questionable parts in the movie. The first part was when the main character got a side character "the stuff" and it was handed to him in a brown paper bag. It was later shown that it was only hair creme, but still. Also, the song "call me maybe" my Carly Rae was mentioned multipule times, to the point where it was very annoying. It was also played multupule times. This movie was amazing, but got questionable and was surprisingly violent. A girl sleepover the side character, and even though it was all for show, it was still surprising. There was also a point where it shows a girl making a new start and pretending to be dumb so she isn't picked on, so it was showing don't be yourself, which sucks.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRose Endres May 29, 2017

Right on the cover of the book, Swindle, there is a large doberman. Our character in the book, Savannah, is the dog whisperer, which in the movie is being played as an actress which in the book should be Logan. Also, in the movie, Amanda, whose name should be Antonia is a gymnast instead of a rock climber. Also Ben and Griffin were supposed to find a Jackie Robinson basesball card in an old abandoned house but instead they found a different baseball card in the walls of Ben's house. This movie is so much more different than the book. I feel as if the director almost had a hard time following the story line. I'm sure that anyone who has loved the Swindle series would be disappointed in this movie.

Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2015

WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

I was sick today so i decided to watch this movie on youtube. And when i was about to watch it, i was pretty darn happy, because Swindle is one of my favorite books ever. But when i watched it, boy did i hate it! Its nothing like the book, the acting and sound effects are pure cheese, and just was NOT what i was expecting.
Teen, 14 years old Written by@SELLOmaboea72 October 11, 2014

PATHETIC WASTE OF MY TIME

I was giving this movie a try since my sister recommended it to me, well obviously I didn't mind because it had a wonderful title but I want to tell everyone the TRUTH. Swindle is the worst movie in all generations of movies. It's worse than watching A TORTOISE move. I don't know if the director thought it was amusing or what but I am telling you right now IT WAS HORRIBLE, UNBEARABLE, USELESS AND A PATHETIC WASTE OF MY TIME!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written by9spaceking July 30, 2014

Not too shabby!

It may be a bit weird for those who have read the book, but it's nevertheless a good movie, with what may be the coolest beginning as well as end, and some cool plans and twists in between. It's nowhere near the best nor a classic, but it's still a decent movie.
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2014

Swindle's pretty good

It was a good movie. I saw another website saying it should be rated 14+, but I TOTALLY disagree. It's not exactly G but I wouldn't give it more than PG. Also, it's a 3 star movie, but not a time waster AT ALL! Little bit of flirting and violence, but no really bad language. Pretty good is all I can say! I've heard it's not much like the book, but it was good anyway. The acting wasn't the best, but definetly acceptable.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylizbiz_13 November 24, 2013

Fun movie to watch.

This was one of the better nick movies. It was filled with mild action and humor, I really enjoyed it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWKTV August 25, 2013

Nickelodeon has DESTROYED this movie.

If you have read the book you will hate this movie. The movie is basically nothing like the book. They changed the story a LOT!! The casting and acting are very bad. This book had some good potential to be a good movie but this movie is horrible.They also changed the setting and added characters that are not needed. Nickelodeon has destroyed this movie. Do not waste your time or money on this movie.