Kid reviews for Table 19

Strong cast, weak story in comedy with some racy bits.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCharlotte m. August 2, 2017

I loved it!

I loved this movie, it really highlighted that everyone makes mistakes and everyone is special. However, be warned, common sense media does not say this, but the entire plot line revolves around a girl who is a at a wedding only to show faith to her friend, but is unhappy because her friends brother was her ex-partner who left her when she announced she was pregnant with his kid ( he redeems himself later on the movie). Movie also shows a second possible love interest, but he turns out to be a groom who cheated with the main character (against her knowledge- she did not know he was already involved in a relationship) on his wedding day. He is later shown danceing with his real bride. However, a good friendship lesson is included, as all the people at table 19 stick up for each other and become friends.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybiovox14 October 10, 2017

Good movie, but not a comedy

So this was a really good movie, with a strong cast, and characters, but a kinda weak plot. What I liked most about this movie was the constant revelation of a characters attributes. It portrays humans as the are, with all their complexities, flaws, and problems, as opposed to the 2layer thick characters in most movies. The plot may have been a bit weak, but the characters are strong enough to make it worth your while.