Parent reviews for Tale of Tales

Sex, violence in fairy tale collection that's NOT for kids.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byhmoul640 December 1, 2018

Breath of Fresh Air!!!!

Yes, its weird. Yes, it's not for small children. And some it can be gory. So, what's the breath of fresh air? Well, its simple really. These are Real Fairy Tales not watered Disney fairy tales.

The King and his Flea was If I remember correctly it was written in 15 to 16 hundreds from Italy. Believe it or not a long time, ago and far away there was a time when we didn't bubble wrap our kids. We let them grow up by not sheltering them from a thing call real life.

These stories were to teach kids and adults about self account ability. And life. Life is scary toughen up.

And its from other parts of the world. So you got cultures differences and time differences as well.

Is this out dated? No, in fact. We gained technology but we are still the same. People are still violent, greedy, lustful, untruthful. The difference is we have 4k tv. We truly have not evolved any further then the 15 hundreds.

It's a breath of fresh air due to the fact it's Not political correct. The acting is amazing. And they stayed true to the stories itself. I hope they make more.

Common sense states that this is not for five year old. But pre-teens and up. Just my opinion.
Adult Written byen.masallar.org June 24, 2018

I liked

I liked it very much. You can also read these tales and stories at https://en.masallar.org or at www.masallar.org.
Parent Written byEdgar H. April 24, 2018

Not for kids

Over the top sexuality! For adults, not interesting. It was so slow

Adult Written byVikki G. February 11, 2018

my view

over the top sexually not for kids