Kid reviews for Teen Spirit

Teen comedy's stereotypes help illustrate pro-social themes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byr00ndom December 22, 2016

Entertaining

I really liked this movie and watched it for the first time when I was 12. The movie begins with Amber Pollock, the it girl, being so stuck with the thought of being prom queen, so when she attends the prom (and wins the crown), she takes a huge risk and touches the crown, which is electrical so she ends up dead. This isn't scary because she just touches it and the falls to the floor.

I don't have anything bad to say about this. It's kind of stereotypical but it's a movie. It's really fun and entertaining, good cast and acting (especially Cassie Scerbo, who plays Amber). See it.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2016

Made me cry

This movie was so moving, and scary. definitely not for young kids.

Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2015

Best Movie Ever!

Watched this on Netflix and fell in love with it. It shows how two completely different people can become best friends. Very short kissing scenes and appropriate.

Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2015

boring, predictable and worst actresses ever!

worst movie that ive seen about being true to yourself, dont bother watching this pathetic predictable yet comedy you have more luck with Geek Charming - the disney movie

Teen, 16 years old Written byASDasdaskn July 13, 2014

The Worst Movie I've seen aside from yolngu boys

Bad movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2014

MMMMMMM

Has some mild language,inapropiate language, and ronchy behavior. It's still a fun movie though

Teen, 13 years old Written byLiveLoveLOL August 15, 2013

Entertaining

It's a great movie! Kids 10 and under definetely shouldn't watch it though. But it's an awesome movie for tweens and teens! It's a cute family film, although it does have some issues, such as minor cussing, talk about sex, and make out sessions. But other than that it's a really good movie about friendship and equality.

Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2013

Pretty good movie

Last night I watched this movie while my dad was around. He said its not a bad movie. Great for Tweens... And teens Not children. (mostly teens... It has the word teen in it)

Teen, 13 years old Written bydaizythacker April 6, 2013

great movie

This movie is very good. I liked it allot!

Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2013

Excellent movie! Probably 10 or over.

This movie is amazing and I think that it is more okay for older kids. Two people die but nothing graphic. It has some language but nothing anyone over 11 couldn't handle. There is some sexual references and innenuendo. Other than that it has positive role models (more near the end). It is an excellent movie!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydannydirectioner December 28, 2012

luved it!

omg luv it best movie ever! i just watched it on you tube and omg i luved it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! there was bad language but not much and 1 kissing scene but it was short and i just luved it! it teaches you an important lesson and omg u have 2 watch it like omg!! anyways so yea its just awsome!

Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2012

Good movie

I liked it. This movie is my kind of movie, and I think it is fabulous. Little kids shouldn't watch it though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney July 19, 2012

Funny movie, but forgettable

This movie was really good! I saw it 4 times! The plot is really creative, and I love the actors in it. There's really nothing bad in it, the worst of the movie is a little bit of sex, but there's hardly any. I thought it was really funny and cute.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazyhorse13 July 2, 2012

Great Movie with Mixed Messages

This movie really takes you in once you start watching it! This movie is not appropriate for tweens!There is some language like b***h,a**,hell... There is no inapropriate scenes only a girl and a guy like kissing for a long period of time and uper body fondling but no sex in the movie. There are conversations between guys that they wanna have sex with a girl using phrases like"She said I could do her tonight"... There are mixed messages in this movie becasue some of the guys only date girls so they can do them.. The story plot is that a popular girl dies and she has to help the least popular student become prom queen and if she doesnt complete this task she has to go to hell.In the end there is a great message though! This movie is 13 and up!

Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2012

Good but 13+

I watched this movie on netflix thinking it was PG because it was on ABC FAMILY... BIG MISTAKE the movie was a tad innapropriate for an 11 year old talk.. I mean a girl died in it and almost went to HE double Hockey Stick It was an okay movie overall but is good for 13 and up...

Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2012

Okay

Okay better than I thought lots of sex talk.

Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2012

ewww

It starts with sex ivolving things like one of the characters mums says i think thats the dress we made you in not for little kids

Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2011

teen spirit

it was a good movie but it had like a ghost in it and for most families thats kinda bad but it still had a very good message=)

Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byBean Bean Dou August 11, 2011

Not my favorite movie

They poke fun at death by electrocution which I think is not okay. There are talks of having sex and some kissing but I suppose it's not that bad
But it's not a very good movie.