Kid reviews for Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans

Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans Poster Image

AMAZIN MAN

I watched this move when I was like 5. I still remember everything. It's like an ad. The funnier, the more you remember. Gives you the brain chemicals. You have to watch this movie. Even if you think your too "cool" for a babies cartoon show, there is a part where it gets intense. My favorite scene is when Hexagon (not the shape, guys and girls) completely wrecks the two teams of teen titans, but the five head Robin takes out the Worlogog thing and summons a portal for all the teen titans ever. It's so great and heroic that you want the fight to go on forever. But the best part is the laughs. Enjoy!!!

1 person found this helpful.

Elmo ate my tacos

Go!

I loved this movie!

Big superhero hit!

100% on Rotten tomatoes! Perfectly positive messages for kids of any age focusing on unbiased role models, hilarious humor!

Movie for the kids!But no one else

its okay but mostly for kids.If you are older than 6 or 9 this will prob be boring the main issue for me is that they combine these serious characters are with characters that are meant only for gross/random jokes which makes it less fun to watch.

READ

the movie is actually amazing and fun and i like teen titans go because they do goofy jokes and when i have a bad mood and then it make me Happy but raven and raven's dad make me Little scared

Its good!

Its about unity in diversity (except robin go!)

Which one will win?

Teen Titans because Teen Titans Go deserves to have low rating, insulting the original, the humour is stupid and amp; unfunny, and these characters look immature. BTW Teen Titans Go is trash! Teen Titans is just better!