Parent reviews for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster Image

The Girl is too heavily sexualized. There are also a lot of inapropriate jokes. The models of turtles and anthrophomic creatures don't look very good and the Plot is boring

This film doesn't exist

This is the biggest insult to the TMNT fandom, Next Mutation is more enjoyable than this trash. If I could I would give -200 stars because it's so terrible. The Turtles are ugly, April is the main focus because why make a movie about the title characters. And I have not forgotten how Bay was going to make the Turtles aliens. I would rather watch TMNT 3 over this because those Turtles look a thousand times better than these.

Fun for kids and adults

Good movie, lots of jokes, no profanity or nudity, the story is totally fine for kids and even passable for a grown up. My boys gave it 10 out of 10, I'd give 8 out of 10. There is a lot of fighting, scenes of "mild torturing", but all in all acceptable for boys starting from age 9. Recommended

Not too violent movie, but didn’t have too much to it.

My rating PG-13 for some violence. Has some violence including guns and disaster scenes.

Pretty cool.

This movie was almost as good as sliced bread (and I'm a fan of sliced bread). But it was very violent for PG-13. My rating: R for nonstop realistic violence, and mild innuendo.

Good Movie

I saw this at the premier, great movie always great for kids, Some violence and sex and language but they aren't always obvious and there are some scary scenes for kids (People are held hostage in a subway/The Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles come up behind characters etc.) but still fine for 9-10+ children.

Ignore the PG-13, this really should be PG

I personally think this is a kids movie, although rated PG-13. Messages: 5/5 The movie teaches kids to work as a team, and to be loyal to friends and family. Role Models: 5/5 Each turtle is loyal to one another to the very end. Violence: 2/5 Constant (but extremely mild) violence. Nothing too intense. Sex: 1/5 Every turtle has a crush on April O'Neil. Swearing: Some pseudo-cursing (what the shell) Consumerism: 3/5 Plenty of product placement. Drugs/Alcohol: 0/5 None Off for ages 4 and under, Pause for age 5, On for ages 6+.

A very funny and action packed movie

This adaption of the turtles is awesome! It's funny, action packed and the turtles are well developed. There's only a little bit of innuendo and yes, even a few salty words, but it's nothing compared to rated R films. The movie holds great messages of family and working together. I wasn't disappointed. Even Megan Fox does good as April.

Great

Very good movie. Great movie for kids!!