Kid reviews for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster Image

Its fine.

so common sense was not that right about the language, there were a few cut off words and one of them was s**t. a girl was whispering that word. and there were violence.

SO SCARY

Really horrible toxic stuff kills someone Turtles are hero’s

The beeeeeeeeeest

Awesome loved it

very good movie cute funny and alot of action

This movie is full of inapropriat mesages and tons of voilesnce but is helarious.

read the title

I used to not like the TMNT's, but I loved them after this.

Honestly, they need more fighting scenes in these.

TMNT 2014

This is a fun movie for your family to watch together. I would say that a mature seven or eight year old, that likes intense movies, could watch this, but I think that an average nine year old would do a lot better with the action. Shredder is the villain in this movie, and he runs a gang-like organization called the foot clan. The foot clan takes hostages in one scene and holds them at gunpoint. The foot clan is beaten up by the turtles and someone shoots a gun at two protagonists. Shredder also breaks someone's arm with his leg. He is also very ominous and creepy, staying in the shadows the whole movie and he appears to have many scars all over his face. Someone dies in a fire, and while we don't see it, we see the beginning of the destruction and characters mention it a lot. As for the turtles themselves, they are fun characters that will make the kids laugh. Most of their jokes are pointed towards kids as well so they will enjoy them for that reason as well. April O'neil is highly sexual ( just like all of Megan Fox's characters), and all of the male character ogle at her. There is a little sexual innuendo as well ('ooh, she's hot. I can feel my shell tightening). In one scene the turtles have to hide and so they pretend to be apart of the bra of a Victoria's secret billboard ( though they aren't sexual about it). This movie is very much targeted towards a younger audience, but has lots of things in the movie that constrict those viewers form being able to see the movie. I do think that it's a fun movie and that you will enjoy it, just don't think that it will be better than the original movie.

amazing film

This film is one of the best films iv'e watched in a long time. It says that it is a 12, but it's for good kids of 8+ if they can handle some violence, there is no blood. This film has good messages, such as working together and being different isn't a bad thing. There is a small amount of sexual language, only michelangelo saying that April looks good. There is no swearing apart from "ass".

A really good action movie

Great Messages 2/5 The turtles use teamwork throughout the whole movie Great role models 2/5 The turtles are heros Violence 3/5 There are intense violence from weapons to intense snow chases Sexy stuff 3/5 There is mild flirting since mikey has a crush on April,a Guy was talking to April's butt and Mikey and Ralph climb on a Victoria's secret billboard and each one was on top of each boob Language 2/5 There are uses of stupid,dumb and shut up and two uses of the word A$$ Consumerism 0/5 drinking/drug/smoking 0/5 My rating PG:for sci-fi action violence and for some mild language

Awesome

This an awesome movie that is a Nickelodeon movie but it is too mature to play on Nick. The TMNT have gone through a lot of differences in 1984,1987,1989,1990,1991,1992,1995,2003,2007,2012,2014 and 2016 but this (and Out of the Shadows) make them really strong and 6 feet tall. Overall this movie is awesome and a great family movie.