Kid reviews for Terminator Genisys

Terminator Genisys Poster Image

Cinematography/Visuals: 3/5 Special Effects: 3/5 Acting: 2/5 Dialogue: 2/5 World-Building: 2/5 Humorous Moments: 1/5 Emotional Moments: 1/5 Soundtrack: 2/5

secound pg-13 terminator is more worser than the 4 one

has a lot violence and language

Underrated Terminator movie

Hey, so it's not the best. So what? Despite it's confused plot if you ignore those very minor flaws it's great! There is some swearing but not as much as the first few movies. Nudity is only partial, (Torsos, shadows and such). This is a perfectly entertaining movie. Nothing less.

Excellent plot, Excellent story line, Excellent action

This movie was amazing. The story line may seem abit confusing at first if you didnt watch back to the future(as this movie is heavily based off of time travel). The graphics during the combat scenes kept you engaged. Swearing isnt consistent but there is one f-bomb, sht about 2 times and ------le in the movie other than that it's just great, theres also one smoking scene. I would recommend to anyone who likes robot sci-fi and time travel based movies.

The worst Terminator film in the franchise (in my opinion)

Terminator: Genisys is the fifth installment in the terminator franchise. In my opinion, this is the worst film that has come out of the terminator series. First off, the film is confusing as hell. It completely changed the past terminator films and made everything complicated. With all of this being said, there were still some entertaining parts to it. There’s always cool action scenes to look forward to when watching these movies. Age Review: Like Terminator: Salvation, Genisys also has a PG-13 rating. There is some violence and scary scenes, along with mild language. No sex. Recommend for ages 13+ (I would only recommend this film if you want to watch the entire franchise).

Not A Good Idea

This film is ok for tweens, but it isn't really worth it. it is better than terminator 3 but still not a good idea for a terminator film. first of all they turned john connor into a terminator, and second there isn't enough action.

Is it wrong to say I really like this movie?

This was the 2nd best in the terminator franchise,judgement day was the 1st best

A horribly written plot and mindless action make this skippable.

Terminator Genisys is a 2015 sci-fi action movie directed by Alan Taylor and starring Emilia Clarke, Jason Clarke, J. K. Simmons, Jai Courtney, Lee Byung-hun, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Language(3/5): In a recreation of the original, a punk says his old line "f**k you, a**hole!". Otherwise, cursing includes "s**t", "a**", "g****mn", "a**hole", "J*s*s", "damn", and "hell". Sex(2/5): Partial nudity throughout, with some buttocks obscured. Drinking, Drugs, And Smoking: References to beer. Violence(4/5): Tons of brutal fistfights, explosions, car crashes, gun violence, intense pursuits, and more sci-fi violence. Terminator skin is mutilated, but it isn't graphic. Positive Messages: None. Positive Role Models And Representations(1/5): Courageous females. Quality(opinionated): The plot makes no sense, the action is mediocre, and the acting is horrid. Skip. (My rating) PG-13 For intense sci-fi action violence, partial nudity, and some language including a brief strong use.

Definitely a cheesy sequel, but I actually really liked it!

I know this sequel isn't good on a technical level, but I actually thought it was really fun and it had a great plot twist! Violence 8/10: Lots of Terminator violence. Weapons include a Terminator's hand switching form into a lot of things, including a blade, and lots and lots of guns. Sex 2/10: Brief innuendo. Nothing serious though. Language 5/10: About as much as Salvation, but much more of it was audible.

Terminator Genisys

This a great film it is great and there is swearing in it the word f**k you ass h**e is in one scene and that’s why I gave it a 15 rated the films rating is a 12