Parent reviews for Terra Willy

Terra Willy Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Fun, sweet family movie

This was a fun, sweet family movie. It was clean, the animation was beautiful and our kiddos (5, 8, and 12) all enjoyed it. We are a family that has been through a traumatic loss so I am very particular about the types of movies we watch. While there are some sad moments the overall message and feeling is really very hopeful (and spoiler alert -- he IS reunited with his parents in the end).

1 person found this helpful.

Really cute kids movie but unnecessarily emotional

Really cute movie but not for sensitive little ones. The movie is cute but has a continual feeling of sadness and emptiness with the main character who’s 10, not knowing if his parents are okay or will ever come to get him. When he is finally able to return home, still we are unsure if his parents are even alive and the one friend he has made that helped him get through a 10month time without his parents, alone on another planet, chooses not to go with him for no reason. It was very emotional and ruined an otherwise cute movie for our little ones. I would not recommend it to anyone who is emotional. It seemed unneeded to make the main character leave the new planet without his friend and caused many tears.
1 person found this helpful.

English overdubbed but worth it for cute alien planet images and child adventure

Great

Good one without the bad language and bullying of others

Finally a clean and amazing family movie!!!

This movie was perfect. It kept all of our attention. My husband didn’t even fall asleep!! It was ACTUALLY clean. No crude language, no hatefulness, no innuendos. We started to think clean kid movies no longer existed. It was great. We laughed, we cried, we ooohhed and ahhhhed. It’s definitely a family keeper that will be watched countless times!

Really sweet

This movie was super cute, sweet, and clean. There was a tad of potty humor but not nearly as much as other movies these days. The rock monsters might be a little scary for sensitive littles but they are tame compared to most monsters. There was a little sadness but overall this movie was upbeat and beautiful with a message of friendship, loyalty, and hope.