Kid reviews for Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Poster Image

Unpopular Prequel of an Okay Movie Franchise

The first thing you need to know about this movie is that it is based on true events. Loosely. You also need to know that the gore in this movie is extremely realistic, and this movie is only for extreme gore lovers. Kids watching this movie will be scared due to its extreme nature. You should also know that in many countries, this movie is under strict "No one under 18 policy." Meaning it is illegal for those under 18 to watch. The movie follows two brothers and their girlfriends going on a trip before they ship off to Vietnam. Something goes wrong and they end up searching for help. And who do they ask? The one person they probably should be staying away from. Of course, they all end up in a bad situation. Do they get out? I won't tell you. I would only recommend this movie to those who want to watch a really gruesome movie for Halloween.

qwertuiopasdfjklzxcvbnm

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Its fine.

This movie is violent yes, but its completely fine for teenagers. There is blood, gore and swearing but it is all okay. Best one in the franchise.

Gorefest supreme

This movie is very gory, I watched it when I was 12 and I didn't look away once but I'm a pretty messed up person. It is really really really gory and I advise no one under16 watch it

Very good but the earlier Texas chainsaw movies are better

Bloody, Gruesome, Gory and violent.

I don't think children would enjoy this as there are many gross scenes. Also it gets a little hard to follow along in the end scenes. It's okay.

Ages 15+

lots of swearing at least 30 F bombs nothing very sexual, no nudity. As for violence, this film is very gory. I think its pretty ok for ages 15+

Definitely not for young children

Definitely a lot of violence and gore. I'm a fanatic of horror movies and this film had me hitting pause a few times! Definitely don't let your children see this unless you know what they can handle.

Disgusting, gore-fest, horror is not worth a watch.

Unless you like gruesome, gory horror movies. DON'T, and I mean don't watch this. It's an hour and a halfs waste of time. It's full of strong bloody violence and sadistic material, don't let kids of early to middle-aged teens watch this. I know I regretted watching it. Age 17 and up

Great film

Another great film but definitely a R rating a lot of f bombs are used and a lot of violence a man gets flesh cut off his arm when still alive and other stuff but other than that great film and story.