Kid reviews for The Adventures of Mickey Matson and the Copperhead Treasure

The Adventures of Mickey Matson and the Copperhead Treasure Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Uhhhhh

This is a movie about two sixth graders preventing the Old South from rising in Michigan. The Southern resistance members were an old guy who wants to make silver from other stuff and two dumb guys. Come on people! This was one of the lamest movies I've ever seen.

unrealistic

this is a very dumb movie, it is about the the american south "rising again" even though the southern resistance consists entirely of 2 dumb guys with guns and an old guy who thinks he will rule the world by monopolizing the silver industry, seriously? were the crap are you gonna sell all of the frickin silver? also, the kid's grandma uses a cannon to shoot a rope 6 feet and the kids get recruited into "the league of the patriot" even though they are like 6 and 7 years old. dumbest movie ever, i only watched it 'cause i was sick and bored.

Pretty Bad...

The movie lacked almost everything a good movie needs. Both of the two main child actors were quite wooden Indian and carried no emotion. The movie had an "ok" story but didn't come together well at all. I guess very young kids who don't really interpret bad acting and like the idea of kid mystery movies would enjoy this but my honest opinion is to not waste your money on this movie.