Kid reviews for The Adventures of Milo and Otis

Lovable pet tale about friendship despite differences.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimboTheErradicator December 18, 2013

God-Awful

I actually really think that this review was ridiculously off. They acknowledge that it's violent, but barely skim over the fact that the animals were actually going through the trauma? This movie is ridiculously terrible. Just because it's dogs and cats doesn't make deaths and injuries "cute," and it also doesn't make them for kids. Giving this movie a good review promotes people to watch it, which promotes more movies to be made that kill dozens of animals. I'd say that families willing to watch this movie should also watch that one video of 3 guys stepping on a puppy and brutally killing it. As a concerned public servant I feel that reviews like this should be erradicated, and I'd be completely willing to replace them. A site like this is supposed to PROTECT families, and STOP kids from watching heinous films.

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Great movie

I loved this movie when I was younger. Nothing really bad- appropriate for 5 and up. I agree with CSM. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)

Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2014

NOT FOR SENSITIVE AND ANIMAL LOVING KIDS!!!!

This movie is about the adventure of the loveable friends Milo And Otis. Though it's a fun family movie their are many scenes where it looks like the animals are being abused by other animals, like punching, whacking, scratching, could be scary for littler children. also it shows having sex!!!! You also see babies "popping" out of vaginas!!!! Also a cat is thrown off a cliff by a human! (human is not seen but is intentional)! It is a great and hart- warming movie but prepare your kids for what they will be watching! Thx for reading!

Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2013

ADORABLE

Adorable movie! it is so cute and sweet.
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2010

Great for little kids

This movie was defenetly not the best. It's silent for most of the time. I bet if I was near 4 or 3 I'd love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybongos October 27, 2009

the worst

boring dum stupid worst film ever
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2010

No one could hate this

I'm speechless about this film.It's one of the best movies in the world! I'm an animal lover ( a really big one) and I have to say cute,heartwarming,funny,and adventurous.There are some scariness like a bear trying to get Milo's food, and returns for revenge, but in a funny way.And seagulls biting Milo when he tries to steal their eggs.But anyway,no animal was harmed making this film.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAdriana62 July 11, 2010

cuteness

I remember seeing this as a kid and I loved it. I love animals :D
Kid, 8 years old September 26, 2009

Good for everyone

This automatically reminded me of that episode (in Hannah Montana) of when Hannah Montana meets the Jonas Brothers. I don't know why. I think I remember, but I can't place a name... And I liked the movie.

Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2014

Heart warming friendship movie about "a curious cat and a pug nosed pup"

This is a great movie for young animal lovers.Everytime I watch this movie it reminds me of when I was little,it's a movie you will always remember.Milo and Otis get into peril witch mite scare some little ones,but everything all ends up ok.

Teen, 13 years old Written by22schnauferj April 13, 2017

Cute

This is an adorable movie with no talking.
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2017

AWESOME

This is one of my favorite movies! So cute! I love the little song at the beginning, lovable characters, adorable animals, and great quality! :)

Teen, 17 years old Written byCamoFanatic123 August 12, 2016
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2016

sure it has animal do die but still a good move

i guess it should have PG rating but still its a lovable movie i loved it when i was 3 and i still do. do not listen do not listen to the anther reviews, you and your family would love this but mostly for a older kids. but please do not let the another reviews get you down this is a classic. violence 10/10. sexy stuff 5/10. great messeges/ role models 9/10

Teen, 13 years old Written bymcracco January 15, 2016

Milo and Otis

This movie is super cute but I honestly don't think that you could not expect to sit down and watch this with your kids and have it be relaxing because I cant even sit through this movie

Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2016

Good Movie

This is a good movie, however there is a lot of complaints about the dangerous moments with Milo such as the cardboard box getting thrown off a cliff. I don't think that the crew would put animals in dangerous and it would probably be illegal doing animal cruelity like that. I think that they probably just used a green screen and put the cat in a cardboard box and then had it on a poll that moves up and down to make it look like it's falling.

Teen, 16 years old Written byIceCriticGamer1661 July 30, 2015

I love this movie!

I think this movie is great! It is so cute. Some scenes worried me, but it is still a great movie from beginning to end!

Teen, 13 years old Written byWebkinzEvelyn January 2, 2014

BEST MOVIE EVER!

OMG! This is my favorite movie! It's so cute and adorable little kittens and puppies! But you guys should know that there are some scary moments for little kids. They might be wondering what is going to happen to Milo but don't worry he survives in the end kids! But yeah. This movie took 4 years to complete so that's why you may see change in animals designs because they have to use new animals because they grow up fast and they don't stay kittens and puppies forever. You guys also should now that there is a scene where Milo and Otis find mates and eventually give birth. The birth is shown but this is supposed to educate! Because this is more like educational and seeing the nature of animals because "You gotta take a walk outside" Although you see some animals in dangerous situations but there is really no proof that they abused these animals I don't get why people are freaking out over that obviously they could have done some animal stunts and stuff these animals are actually highly trained so how can people be freaking out? The director owns the farm and all the animals in this movie they could just be private filming something and actually do some good effects even though there was no computers to do that back then they still could do the effects by hand and that's probably why it took so long to film! OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Teen, 15 years old Written byDearestDoll March 13, 2012

I REALLY recommend.

My sisters love this! For about 3 months straight, they watched it twice a week at least(we're the type of family that watches a good movie over and over again). The only thing that might be slightly off-putting(for ours it wasn't, I actually was very surprised, our family is no-no about this sort of thing), is that they show puppies and kittens being born, like they actually show them coming out and such. I suppose since it was kitties it was fine. But they show that friendship is very important, and not unrealistically(Milo and Otis don't always get along with everything, but they don't let that control their relationship). A man narrates the movie, and does the animal voices(there are no humans in this), and I don't know how, but he makes it so interesting, and his voice is old mannish and friendly. Also, Milo and Otis get 'married'(hence the puppies and kittens), but even though they have romantic partners they still are friends. I thought this was good because today's mindset is sort of 'romantic partner over all'. Yes, that's true, but you still need friends. And you need to instill these things in them young........ anyway, all of their friends love it, and they do as well. I'd say movie night for ages 1-7.

Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 12, 2012