Kid reviews for The Adventures of Pinocchio

The Adventures of Pinocchio Poster Image

It was a Pretty Bad Live Action Adaptation. It can also be Very Frightening For Young and Older Viewers. Not even is Pinocchio Frightening, but the Talking Cricket Is even more. I wouldn’t Recommend it to Viewers under the Age of 10. It may cause Recurring Nightmares.

Don't bother

I like the first 6 Big Hero movies, but this movie was a disappointment.

This is the worst Shrek movie ever!

My 5 year old son, Joshua, found this one as a Shrek movie on Netflix kids channel, and I thought it look decent, so I allowed him to watch it. Well, THAT was a big mistake! Not even after 5 minutes into the film, someone already DIED, and it was a KID. After that I had enough, and switched it to movies like Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, Up, Beauty and the Beast, The Mitchells VS the Machines, CN shows like The Powerpuff Girls, Camp Lazlo, Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball, Nickelodeon shows like Hey Arnold, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and Spongebob. Later that night, after Joshua went to bed, me and my husband decided to watch it, and we were shocked by what we saw. Banned from the house! Pinocchio died not 1, not 2, but 3 times, with 2 being his irresponsible idiot of Geppettos's fault. Throughout the rest of the movie there were more and more violent and nightmarish scenes, including a one where the titular character shoots BULLETS out of his BUTT. Nightmare Jobs should be ashamed by allowing Netflix to show that movie, and Netflix should be ashamed for even requesting it on their service. After we heard Disney will be yanked off of Netflix due to Disney starting a new streaming service, we decided that once our Netflix subscription runs out, we will NOT be renewing it, because doing that will just allow more headaches from Freddy Frogface, a movie for another review. Folks, there are a lot of good shows and movies out there, even on Netflix, Disney-, and Lord Shen TV, but this is one you can just skip.

Don't bother

This is the worst Pinocchio movie ever since Pinocchio: A True Story. Really? Rob Schindler in this movie? It makes it even more bad!

Boring, creepy and uncomfortable

The plot moves too slowly, Pinocchio looks scary, and there are a lot of insanely uncomfortable scenes. Like when Pinocchio’s donkey ears get straight up RIPPED OFF HIS HEAD. Also *spoilers* all the donkeys become kids again, which COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE DUCKING POINT! But on the plus side, with the exception of David Doyle as the cricket and ESPECIALLY Corey Carrier as Lampwick, the acting is good, and the costume design is fantastic, but those aren’t enough to make this a good movie.

One word: firewood