Kid reviews for The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle

Kids will enjoy it, even if the jokes escape them.

Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 8, 2011

Mouse and Squirrel

A really fuNNy film!!! Robert De Niro and Jason Alexander were awesome while the girl wasn't that cool. There's some cartoonish violence.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySgt-Samson August 14, 2010
The cartoon was great but a live-action movie adaptation of Rocky & Bullwinkle is a hit and mess for older audiences.

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 May 11, 2011

Classic Cartoon Comes To The Big Screen.

Rocky and Bullwinkle as they did in the classic series do their best to be as kind and happy as they can. As always they're willing to help anyone in need. Karen learns that it's not so bad to be kid at heart. A scene where Rocky and other viewers are turned into brainless zombies by watching boring television (not dead just mindless) is intense. Also Fearless Leader turns Karen and Rocky into vegetables. A cartoon weasel is vaporized (much more mild them Doom dipping the shoe)

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

First I have a question

What is with the hate this movie receives? So many people hated this, but I thought it was great because it did what any old Rocky and Bullwinkle show would have, it made me laugh and made fun of itself. Overall, it's a good movie, not great, but I enjoyed it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolpool785 August 25, 2018

Why all the hate?

It is pretty true to the original cartoon. Some jokes work, others don't, and it does have its legitimately funny scenes. It's not perfect and kinda mediocre, but it's worth a try, but really, why does everyone hate it?