All teen and kid member reviews for The Alamo

Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 November 17, 2012

beautiful, sweeping, but violent account of true story in Texas

this powerful and violent epic tells the true story of The Alamo, a place where the Mexican army captured during a small war in Texas. groups of Texans help to defend the Alalmo, but fail in doing so. they then go on to defeating the Mexican army. this film has great cinematography and special effects, but is very violent. there are countless shootings, stabbings, explosions, destruction, and hand to hand fighting. mixed in the with all the hardcore thrills, is plenty of modearte language and scenes of heavy drinking.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrendan Conway January 15, 2011

anyone who likes learning about warfare

watched this movie in class
Teen, 15 years old Written by44512 February 12, 2009

MUST SEE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2011

For 16 and Up.

We watched it today. Very inappropriate. I'm in 4th grade and we watched it. Everybody laughed and screamed when they were making out. Way to much violence in that movie. Please, if you are under 16 do not watch!! If you do want to watch it don't come crying to me.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybatman17 December 12, 2009

Amazing movie!!

The Alamo is a great movie to watch on any day of the week. Just 200 men to defend the alamo is truly amazing. Very infrequent profanity and a brief instant of sexual innuendo. The violence is not very graphic to show blood or strong gore. This movie is down out a movie you dont want to miss.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThehorrorflic April 9, 2008

Historically boring!!!!!

The Alamo. A movie that looks like every five minutes we get the living crud beaten out of us. The movie was very great, historically correct. Just try to get scene selection so you don't want to leave like I did. All the heroes die in the two last scenes featuring the alamo. Save your money and make your friend buy it and watch it with them.

I looked in awe

Of course there would be violence because it's the Alamo. Doesn't CS know the story? They're supposed to be smarter than us.