Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 26 kid reviews

Sort by:

a super good movie, but watch out

this movie was so good. the immense feeling of doom you felt throughout the whole thing was phenomenal. this movie was scary because of the fact the entire movie was based in one building. before watching this, i would consider a couple of things. spoilers ahead! yes, this movie does actually revolve around an autopsy, so the whole movie you’re kind of staring at a naked woman. and she’s not a puppet, they actually used a real actress to play the corpse. beware of lots of nudity. her breasts are shown for the whole movie, and her *yk* is shown briefly. next, it’s really gory.it’s an autopsy, so there are multiple instances where they’re cutting her open and taking things out of her. it’s gross. i had to pause because i started feeling sick. but that’s about it! this movie was great, and the twist was good too.

a super good movie, but watch out

Imperfect; Steady; Chilling.

watch it first before allowing your kids to watch it

I would not say it is scary more goriness than anything!! It shows the actress Breasts and it shows her Regina for a brief moment! It was good but I would not watch this with you kids if they are under 16!

Masterful, unnerving horror film gives you legitimate goosebumps.

There is so much to like about this movie. Every single second of it, I was on the edge of my seat. By the time the final shot was revealed, the whole thing felt so complete. The ending just made it seem so much scarier. I don’t get scared by horror movies a lot, and this will probably not have me sleeping with my lights on, but this is one of the scariest I’ve seen. Check this one out.

Really clever, scary horror film

Honestly one of the cleverest, scariest, most exciting films I have ever watched. Sexual 2/10 naked woman but that’s it, violence 6/10 shows a brain and organs on operating table and blood sprays out a little bit, language 6/10. overall I would rate this a 10/10 and would say 14 and up.

Well done horror movie

This movie is really well done even though it only takes place in a morgue for most of the movie. For almost half of the movie, both the father and his son (a coroner and a coroner in training) do an autopsy on a young woman. Though it may sound boring, it keeps you on your toes with each new thing they find out about the “Jane Doe.” The woman is naked for the whole time and there are frequent scenes with her bare breast shown. One part has brief full frontal nudity, but nothing is really noticeable the first time you watch it. Most scenes are really intense and very graphic with much gore. The end of the movie has lots of violence and animal lovers beware, there is a part with an injured cats neck being snapped to put it out of its misery. Overall I think this movie was great and people who are okay with gore should definitely watch it.

There is a little bit of nudity, but it is only breasts and it is shown on a corpse, not in a sexual context. There's a bit of swearing but nothing super bad. There is a lot of gore as the movie shows an autopsy being preformed and there are a few violent character deaths and a gruesome crime scene. It's a pretty good movie if you like horror and mysteries, and remains really interesting throughout.

review

it was a very good movie