Kid reviews for The Back-up Plan

The Back-up Plan Poster Image

Loved it

This movie was all inclusive to certain rom-com cliches, but I love those cliches. There are shocking moments in Jennifer Lopez's character's life, which hooked me. I loved the cast and had a lot of laughs and even teared up (I'm a sucker for these types of movies). I would and will definitely watch this movie again. The message it sends may be interpreted as a bad message, but I think the message of learning to trust people despite past experiences is something we can all learn from. This is an overall exceptional yet underrated movie.

cute movie intended for older people

Movie was intended for older kids obviously, cute though. I saw this at my friends house. We had no idea what we were watching- just randomly played what was in the DVD player. Some scenes were not intended for us to watch but it really was nothing we hadn't seen in other movies. Cute though, good message in the end where the main character comes clean to her boyfriend and tells him the truth.

I absolutely adore this movie! Best messages ever: Family is a family no matter if you are biologically related or not, it recognizes sperm donors, you can love anyone no matter what they look like, and so much more! I love this movie. It's heartfelt, funny, romantic and cute! J-Lo is even a better actress than she is a singer! LOVE IT. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Cast & crew did an AMAZING job!

Good.

I liked it.

seriously common sense!!!! worst review ever!!!!

I watched this movie with my mom because we like to watch comedies. It was very good!!! J.Lo rox! And common sense can be ridicoulous.Oh, and 1 great experience, just to let you know, its not a brainless movie. if you got nothing nice too say, dont say anything at all.its about truth and honesty, whats wrond with that, u r so critical. oh, and its better than furry vengenace, just too let u know. and caring dad, i get what you mean. thats true. but she hadnt met her mr. right and her time was ticking. and the natural birth was abit disgusting. my mom found it funny. so i hope 1 great experience peroson who podsted learned something from this movie. cuz i think that the move is great.

a feel good romance, good if 14+

Really good movie, but has a birth scene only appropriate for 14yrs+. Other wise a good movie for teens. NOT recomended for 13yrs and under

Good movie, better for teens

I loved the movie. Some parts would be iffy for younger kids (12 and under), but I thought it was fine for my 13 year old. We talked some issues over afterwards (insemination) which cleared up any innapropriate-ness problems I had with the movie.

My Review Of The Back-Up Plan

The Back-Up Plan It So Funny, The Funniest Ever Since Nutty Professor II: The Klumps It Was Good On 15 Years Old And 16 Years Old