Parent reviews for The Banana Splits Movie

The Banana Splits Movie Poster Image

Not that bad, the violence is just really dumb it can be gory but 10 years older can handle it

Pretty Good

Yeah it's violent but it's dumb fun violence. Don't take this movie seriously, it's really fun

The banana splits movie review

I think kids should not watch the banana splits movie because the movie is rated r I would choose a rating for 17 and up because it isn't a friendly reboot.

Surprisingly good

Not going to lie I actually enjoyed this film, it’s meant to be silly but it quite funny and any banana splits fan would enjoy this film. Not that violent worth a watch.

banana splits movie

you should see it

Best Film I've Ever Watched in my Life!!!

I saw this movie on SyFy a few weeks ago, and I loved every minute of it! Even though the film was low-budget, you couldn't tell by how amazing the costumes, the gore, and the cast were. Some people say that the deaths are quite grisly and hard to watch, but I saw that anyone can handle it. As long as they know that this film is low-budget, it will change how they see everything for the better, or it can make them think of it worse. And I will say, there is no better way to die than having a Banana Buggy almost hit you, like the main character Harley almost died. And like Mitch said, "That would be an embarrassing way to die." This is the movie of the century, and I think mature 12-year-olds should watch it because of the language (mostly mild but no F-words) and innuendo. This movie should have better recognition than it stands currently. Love it! 10/10 for sure!!! Love from Raven.

Eh this movies good

I think that this movies okay, But much to look out for. This movie has Ripping off limbs, Insides getting cut out, etc. So yea!!

This Contains Content Not For Children