Kid reviews for The Banana Splits Movie

The Banana Splits Movie Poster Image

This movie is hilarious!

It not scary but quite gory! It’s really bad but that’s what make it funny! It’s ridiculous and nothing like the show! It revolves around the splits learning that their show is cancelled and start massacring everyone!!! It also has some sexual innuendo like when Mitch cheats on Beth when his assistant. Examples of gory violence are: Man sawed in half, coughs up blood, entrails. Man decapitated. Man runs over by car. Man has lollipop shoved down throat, coughs up bloood. Man found decapitated. Woman has her face smashed in with a giant mallet, eyeball seen popped out of skull as well as blood splatter. Man has his throat slit off-screen, blood splatter. Man has his back ripped open by a key exposing his spine after having previously been had his face burned off with a flamethrower. Other gory stuff. In the most disturbing and gruesome/grisly scene, a man has his limbs ripped off his body while crucified to a wheel while screaming in pain and agony. Some mild language. Some drinking. Best for 15+ only for disturbing imagery, graphic horror gore, sexual innuendo, mild drinking and mild language. It’s awful though so only watch if you like bad movies.

Very good movie just recommend for 14+

C'est bon, mais trop violent, des gens se font rouler dessus, transpercer, bruler, il y a de la torture, parfois auprès des enfants.

Scary

I’m a very crazy person and I like this movie very much. It’s very gorey and bloody so don’t watch if you don’t like that. This movie is for adults so kids should not watch it. But anyway I want a sequel.

Good movie, extremely gory

When I watched this I was thinking of this going to be something like fnaf, and it is sort of. But this movie is jam packed full of gore. Such as a man being cut in half whilst still alive, a comical mallet smashing someone’s head in (you see everything), a man having all his limbs ripped off at the same time in front of chained up children, a man having a comically sized Lollipop shoved down his throat with skin stretching and blood pooling out of his mouth. This movie isn’t for someone squeamish, but is a great movie all round.

FNAF RIPPED OF THIS MOVIE

This movie is way better then that stoopid fnaf rip off LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing

Me and my son watched it and it was a little bit scary but an 8 year old can handle it

Trash!

Happy birthday to Loranikas303's mom!