Kid reviews for The Big Short

The Big Short Poster Image

a few scenes in a strip club and some themes of suicide but beside that nothing that bad

boring

i’m giving it a 15+ cause no one under 15 is gonna watch a movie about finance also its boring i literally cant even remember what happened

Simba is in this

He is so excellent in this

Financial Cinema At Its Finest

What's more brainy, the story or the brilliant way it's told? It's hard to tell in The Big Short, AKA The Social Network with a sense of humor (keeping it exciting but never cheeky, a fantastic balance). There are a lot of story strands (and delightful fourth wall-breaking cameos) in this beast of a money movie but they all fit together wonderfully, flipping from fun money movie to morality tale in one tremendous journey. The film has a strong application of a positive but not cliched message with the spirit of a Michael Moore documentary and lots of financial concepts - the intention is never to teach but you learn more here than any public school course. In addition, the film never dumbs down its vocabulary while keeping the story understandable at all times, unlike something such as Primer. A spectacular use of the artform!

Watch if you understand what its about

Watch if you understand what it’s about

interesting

The Big Short is a very interesting, weird and funny movie-it can also be depressing. I was twelve when i watched the movie, and since i don't know that much about the housing crisis in 2008, i can not really say if the movie did a good job explaining the housing crisis. The Big Short had lots of curse words like f*ck and sh*t, plus much more. Also, their are a couple of scenes including topless strippers showing off their bodies. I did not get the stripper thing... i think the movie included that for drama and as an example of what happened to one stripper woman. So, my conclusion is: There are lots of curse words, inappropriate, disturbing scenes, but the movie could be very beneficial. Also, the big short is directed to older teens and adults.

The Big Short Is Tall In Joy, Information, and a Good Cast. It Makes Other 5 Star Movies Look Short In Those Things

Financial, fun, dramatic, real. Watch this now, and learn the hipocracy and craziness of the mortgage crisis.

Okay for 14+ if fast forward through sex

I saw this at 14 but my dad fast forwarded through the sex and the good messages out weighed the bad language

"The Big Short" movie review

"The Big Short" stars Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, and Steve Carell. This was probably the greatest ensemble cast of 2015. I really enjoyed every single performance in this movie. "The Big Short" is a great comedy with thought-provoking messages about morality and intelligence. It's a very complicated movie for sure. It's about stock market and shares. Still, I found myself very interested throughout. "The Big Short" has a tremendous screenplay. It's very well planned. The comedy is great. This was a fabulous written piece of film. My issue with the film is that it made me ask more questions after it was over, and I wish those questions had been answered in the film. Still, I really enjoyed "The Big Short" and it is one of the greatest comedies of this decade.