Kid reviews for The Black Hole

The Black Hole Poster Image

my thoughts...

Creepy robots and a lukewarm ending haunts this sci-fi classic.

1 person found this helpful.

Great movie, too scary for young children

The Black Hole is a classic science fiction movie with action, mystery, and suspense! There are great shootouts mixed with a great score to make the movie even better! What's not for kids is a few parts. One is when a humanoid mask is taken off, revealing its face. Another is the ending, when Dr. Reinhart is sent to hell and Satan traps him in Maximilian for eternity!

I waste of time and money

Black Hole had many good sci-fi scenes, but the movie dragged on for a very long time. After about 10 minutes the movie lost me, maybe I should have payed more attention.. I don't know.

A freaky and terrible movie!

Personally, I love reading about black holes. I think they are the most interesting thing in the universe. This film, is a terrible film, however. There is tons of violence, tons of intensity, and a plotline, that just doesn't work very well. When I saw it, I was scarred by the violence, and intensity, and people shouldn't ever see this movie. Like the scene where the bad guy falls in, and his soul is combined, and you see him burning in, well, you get the point. Tons of swearing, mature topics, It is not for younger kids. One of the most disappointing films I have ever seen.