Kid reviews for The Bourne Identity

Violent but thrilling first of the Bourne action trilogy.

Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2015

Violent and nonstop assassin themed film.

This aimed at teens movie will get adolescents itching to see this film. But parents, be warned, there is some material just too much for even your mature twelve year old. Damon's had his mind wiped, and believes his name is Jason Bourne. But this is just the beginning of sometimes hard-to-follow storylines that may confuse your kids. There are hand to hand fights, gunnings, car chases, blood, threats of snipers, constant tension, bashing of heads and more in action sequences. The two main oppisite sex charecters seem to have a love relationship going, and kiss and hug a couple times. F--k, s--t and goddamn a couple times. Jason is mostly a good role model, but makes bad choices that may effect future outcomes. I liked this film and your teens will too if you know your child's comfort level. I personally don't recommend this film for ages 12 or lower.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAliveHuman136 October 16, 2020

Excellent assassin thriller has some violent hand to hand fight scenes

Bourne Identity is a smart thriller that will leave you on the edge of your seat without a doubt. There is a couple of f-bombs in there and one brief suggestive scene.

Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2020

This is Matt Damon

Great film! everyone has to watch this!

Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2020

Intense and action-packed Bourne film

This is one of my favorite films or my favorite. It has tons of action some swearing, and one sex scene. it has two uses of f*ck, 6 uses of s**t, and about 10 uses of g*da*n . It has tons of gun-shooting and there is some blood. The sex scene is not that serious and has no nudity except for Bourne's bare chest.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIRD July 22, 2020

Amazing

One of the best movies I’ve ever watched. Swearing is fine and it really isn’t scary

Teen, 15 years old Written byia1746 May 20, 2020

Ehhh...

Although it has quite a few good moments, this movie is really slow and boring in my opinion. It just is, it’s more of a story, or a drama thriller, than an action movie. I was just quite bored. However I still hold out hope for the sequels (which I haven’t seen yet) because they were directed by Paul Greengrass. (SPOILERS) There is a suicide scene, and the man is then seen with a pool of blood around his head for a second. There are also a couple of fight scenes (Yeah, just a couple of short, brief fights) and a few deaths, as well as a use of the F-word, so I’d recommend this for ages 13 and up. Not that good. 2.5/5.

Teen, 17 years old Written byAudrey Serama March 23, 2020

Fantastic movie! Violent, but can be handled by teens

Fantastic thriller with non stop action. Not too often gory, the majority of the violence consists of punching and kicking. Moderate amounts of shooting and blood. Short, but intense moments when a man jumps from a second story building, when a man is stabbed in the hand with a pen, and a scene where bullets are removed from a mans back. Minimal sexy content, one scene in which a man and women get up from a bed in the morning. Moderate swearing with
‘H-ll ’s, ‘D-mn ’s, and a few ‘Sh-t’s. In all great movie, but sure you g teens can handle the intense, psychological plot.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDJ Ninja972 September 22, 2019

I love this movie!!!

All my friends and I love this movie and the rest of the trilogy. Definitely trying to grab the fifth one from anywhere I see it and definitely going to play the game.

My review just says : please listen to my age rating for it. It gets a bit graphic with the fist fights and gunplay. Fair amount of blood.
Two uses of f--k. A man is stabbed and injured very bloodily and brutally , something that 11 year old COULD NOT HANDLE!!!
Sex references. Minor drinking.
Great film though and I 100% recommend it to teens AND ONLY TEENS AND UP!
Kids be wary of this.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJay2003 March 3, 2019
It’s a great movie with lots of action and mystery. The movie keeps u on the edge of your seat and you want to see what happens next. This movie is a little violent but that’s to be expected but overall it’s a great movie with lots of good characters and fight scenes. If you don’t really like lots of action this really isn’t the movie for you. There is a relationship but it’s more realistic then most spy movies. Most spy movies there is a quick relationship and then it ends. But in this they keep at it and clearly they want to protect each other. There is a scene where Jason is getting his bullet wounds stitched up that is hard to watch if you don’t like that stuff but other then that it’s a great movie to watch

Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2018

Mission Impossible

It is a good movie for 11 and up. Not much swearing. Some Adult Content.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjaker666 November 13, 2018

Great movie

This title has lots of kissing in one scene they take there shirts off. lots of violent scenes and blood.

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2018

Awsome spy movie

has a sex scene, SOME pretty bad violence and SOME language

Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2018

Really good movie!

The Bourne Identity is an action filled movie with a really good plot!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrandonjbaseball July 17, 2017

Great action movie

This is a great action movie that is well directed, it has violence and some language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykeatonmarcus June 20, 2017

The Bourne Identity

The Bourne Identity might have lots of violence and a confusing plot, but it uses that to create creativity and a very fun story. This first movie of the Bourne trilogy might be for older kids, but I recommend almost every single part of it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRhinoGamerHD April 30, 2017

Loved the pen scene!

This movie is really really enjoyable less violent than James Bond movies, good acting and a interesting story.

Teen, 16 years old Written byInvalidReviews2017 March 31, 2017

Moderately violent, great ideas for action thriller.

There is infrequent strong language like "f--k," and milder profanities. Fight scenes feature punches, kicks and head butts, as well as knifes and a biro pen. There are some shootings, with little detail. A couple kiss passionately, shirts are removed, but no sex is shown. This is a great and entertaining movie for spy fans and kids aged 12 and up can easily handle this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byQuicksilverfs February 9, 2017

Jason Bourne Idetity

This is an awesome movie, I would suggest PA, but kids could watch it (11 and up in my opinion) and Yeah enjoy the movie!

Teen, 16 years old Written byNathan5906 February 8, 2017

First Bourne movie is thrilling and has lots of action. Definitely teens will love it

Language 5/10 - Violence 8/10 - Sexy Content 3/10

Teen, 17 years old Written byNOname123 November 27, 2016

Really good Matt Damon film, for late kids.

None-bloody violence, brief swearing and a kissing scene. Really good, definitely put it on your watch list. Age 10 and up