All parent member reviews for The Bourne Supremacy

Adult Written byfivebewe April 9, 2008

The first one is better

Matt Damon plays the part well, again. But the first "Bourne" story was much more nerve-wracking and twist-y. I liked it better than this one.My husband and I really liked the movie but felt the car chase was definitely WAY too drawn out. We got the idea of what was happening pretty quickly, so it seemed over-done.There are some tense moments and some pretty intense and violent scenes. Several killings, incl. a suicide. The ending is kind of a cliffhanger. Wonder if they can take this to a #3?I'd let my older teen see it. Probably not my 13 y/o.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion February 7, 2009

A Sleek, Calculated, and Immensley Enjoyable Thriller

THE BOURNE SUPREMACY makes for a fun sequel to IDENTITY. It features the same amount of thrills and chills, the same engaging story, and the same breathtaking stunt pieces. It also features the same amount of violence. Sex and language are toned down from the first one, but violence is the same, if not more frequent. People are shot at point-blank range, and there is some blood. Men are bloody after a fist-fight, and, in the most graphic part of the movie, you see an assassin dead after a car chase with numerous cuts and blood covering his face. There are many, many fist-fights, in which a man is strangled, and an uncountable amount of people are threatened with knives and an guns. Language consists of one or two "d**n"s and "hells", one "SOB", and one barely audile "f*ck". There is no sex.
Adult Written bywahoosigma April 9, 2008
Adult Written byfritzsky April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjowriggley April 9, 2008
Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

a real classic watch it 11 and over

my favorite bourne you'll love it its areal classic 11 an over for some violence watch it
Adult Written bybrino April 9, 2008
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

Better than the first

Better than the first, but still not memorable. Again, I can vaguly remember a few things, but for some reason I cannot recall what the movie was about.
Adult Written bysoccer girl7 April 9, 2008

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!!

Man this movie was great. And I so agree w/ the reveiwer b4 me u can see this movie and b 12+ cuz my mom almost said no to this movie, but I convinced her, like always. Ps: I'm 13 now so do I have to make a new profile or is there some way I can change my age? Thanxs, CB
Adult Written byCityscape April 19, 2015

1 especially concerning scene

I recommend skipping the scene with a poledancer, at 1:20:00.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bygerbowski October 15, 2015

Great Action Movie with Good Plot as Well

Although not for younger children, this action thriller is probably ok for most teens. The focus of the film is not on killing, but on Jason's continued search for answers about his past and why he is who he is. There is quite a bit of violence and several characters are killed, but the scenes are not gratuitous. As the film progresses we see Jason's efforts to avoid killing and taking revenge, due to the influence of the woman he loved. This one's worth the watch, not only for the action, but also for the plot and excellent acting.
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

Yeah

Good awesome cool fun thriller.