Kid reviews for The Break-Up

Mean-spirited comedy pushes edge for teens.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

....sigh....

I thought the theme of it was nasty and the movie was very bad. Please don't waist your time to bad I did.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymongofa May 27, 2010

Skip it

A disappointment. It is supposed to be a comedy but it was more like a drama.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybiovox14 March 12, 2017

Ultimately a bit dissapointing.

Well, people play strip poker, theres female rear nudity, brief breast shots, implied nudity, and the list goes on with bad jokes. The ending was dissapointing and doesn't live up to some of Vince Vaughns others movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byanonymous3333 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byvidasiscool November 15, 2008

kind of funny

this movie is intresting for some people but boring for others.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008

better than i thought

I saw this today and thought it was really funny. Vince Vaughn did a great job acting like a slob. And i love Jennifer Aniston so I think this movie should have gotten more than 2 stars.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnnn April 9, 2008

bleh

It didn't really stand out that much...
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovienut April 9, 2008

A funny but true look into everyday relationships

The break up was a funny, sad and true movie about today's relationships. The movie had a strong cast and a very strong message. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anishton had a certain chemistry that made this movie work. This movie is a good movie to see with your girlfriend/boyfriend. 4/5 stars
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Good Movie!!!

Okay, so 17+ yeah right, what are these people talking about here? I thought a movie with Vince Vaughn was bound to have either a lot of sexual content or crude sexual jokes, there was barely any content shown, and yes there was a scene where jennifer aniston was naked but nothing was shown, seriously. The language was pretty minor except for the one f word. All in all it is a good movie to see with your boyfriend and its a modern day movie on relationships, all in all three stars and i think personaly anyone 12+ can see it.
Kid, 9 years old January 9, 2009

I once broke up with a girl named J. F.

It was kind of iffy, but it was okay.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiheartchanel April 9, 2008

WORST movie EVER!

I saw this with my friend in the theater. Her sister told us it was a terrible movie, but we wanted to see it for ourselvs. I'm a HUGE Jennifer Aniston fan, espicially since Friends has been a favorite show of mine since I was 10. But this movie was terrible! I thought it was fine for someone of my age. Except the scene when Vince's character invited over hookers. It wasn't all that funny, and the ending was dissapointing. The ONLY funny part was when Jennifer's character's brother sang at dinner. Other wise I give it 0 stars.
Teen, 17 years old Written byToCool4 April 9, 2008

ending was so bad but it was a good movie

Good movie but not for kids