Kid reviews for The Bride of Frankenstein

The Bride of Frankenstein Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Amazing classic

This is a great classic and great starter horror movie. There is limited violence and no bad language. If your child can handle mild violence and is not scared easily then this is a great movie.

Amazing sequel is better than the first.

Just like with The Godfather part 2, Aliens, Terminator 2, and Empire Strikes Back, this sequel to an original masterpiece somehow manages to be not only on par with the first but even better. Bride of Frankenstien offers more depth into the monster's perspective in the story and makes us empathise with the misunderstood "monster". It also like the first offers moral questions such as; what is a human and what is not, should we use science to create life, and don't judge someone based off their appearance. This movie also offers some comedy as well which makes it not so much a horror movie as a sci-fi but works in the film's favour.

"The Bride of Frankenstein" movie review

"The Bride of Frankenstein" is my favorite film released in the 1930s. This is a movie that was very ahead of its time. "The Bride of Frankenstein" is one of the most well-directed, written, and shot films of all time. The cinematography techniques are quite finessed. The amount of time it takes from shot to shot is quite refined and balanced. The acting in "The Bride of Frankenstein" is pitch perfect. The screenplay has no flaws. The humor is great. I legitimately laughed hard while watching this piece of art. The movie's main theme is the idea of life. The questions that arise in the movie are "Do monsters have a soul?" and "Can humans be like God?". The movie let's the viewers explore those two questions and let's the audience decide for themselves. This is a masterfully made movie that stands the test of time. It is one of my favorite black and white films ever made. "The Bride of Frankenstein" is a perfect movie that film classes should study.

the first was better

Bride of Frankenstien is a horror classic with convincing acting, scares, and delightful entertainment but the first was better.

good movie

i never seen the movie before, but i think kids over 5 should handle it

SO SAD!

This movie is the SADDEST movie I've ever seen! I can't watch the whole thing! They way the treat frankenstiens monster is horrible! I know its a classic, but, unless you want to be really sad, then don't watch it

Good for twens 10 and up

I also love the bride of frankenstein i love the end when the watch tower blows up

not rated for age

A Classic!

Bride of Frankenstein is one of the best sequels of all time, and one that actually completely out-does the original in terms of entertainment and suspense. This was an extremely entertaining and eccentric horror-comedy with some very memorable moments. As far as content goes, this movie is obviously pretty morbid, and may be disturbing to little kids. There is some violence, but nothing too scary or gross. Good for kids 7+