Kid reviews for The Broken Hearts Gallery

The Broken Hearts Gallery Poster Image

I LOVED IT

It may not be for kids around my age but it was really good, I watched it because one of my favorite actresses is in it so she did a great job. Honestly this is a good movie for if you are watching it with friends its just not that appropriate for smaller kids

Hilarious and original despite a few flaws.

The Broken Hearts Gallery is something original and entertaining. It is a great movie for those dealing with a break up. I recommend this for ages 13 and up because of sexual references and language. 8/10 recommend.

Fun Rom-Com has lots of sex talk.

I just went to the movies to see this movie and it was really great! Lots of positive messages about moving on and finding new love, friendship, and inspiration. Lucy is a very positive, happy person, who teaches to always look at the glass half full. While the movie has great themes, there is a little bit of inappropriate content. There is no violence, but lots of sex talk and sexual themes. Brief graphic description of sex, a sex toy is shown, and one scene of implied sex. Language consists mostly of sh*t, bitch, a*shole, damn, and hell. Characters drink sometimes, and there is no smoking. Overall, this is a funny rom-com that is full of life, but I would say it's for teens only.

Not appropriate for middle schoolers!

Sex, sexy swearing, and dialogue! Selena Gomez was executed produced!