All teen and kid member reviews for The Bucket List

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2011

Death with humor

DEath is a hard thing to wrap your head around, but this movie approaches death with humor.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Whoa....

It's an alright film. It definetly leaves you thinks and feeling. The end was very sad, and i kind of wish i hadn't seen it, it was so sad. It's a large cliche' it's self. But its a good time.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 August 31, 2011

Hysterical!

My rating: PG-13 for strong language, some suggestive references, and a scene of smoking.

I luaged and cried.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 3, 2011

Wonderful!

Great movie, funny yet touching.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPoison Ivey February 2, 2010

I laughed? idk it was hard to know when to laugh and when to keep a straight face...

I got this movie on demand, and it was under "dramas" so i wasn't expecting for it to be funny, but i did laugh. I cried, too. You will cry if you watch it, because it is sad. Really not that innapropriate, nothing that a 12 year old hasn't heard of. Oh, and btw, its "to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world" not room. Member? in the end? nvm... its pretty entertaining. Rent it. ;)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 26, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

It's pretty good. Not really the best in the world.

a great movie

this movie is one of the best movies ever. its sad, funny, and has a litle something for everybody! its the first movie i have ever seen 60 year old men cry at. no seriousy i went out of the theatere and a group of men were crying! this movie is good because it can introduce kids to great actors like jack nicholson and morgan freeman. this movie is pretty much pg-13 for cursing(well its jack nicholson what do you expect) that includes damn s--t f--c and at one point a guy gets flicked off by jack nicholson(gee how did we see that one coming) the movie though is probobly best for 12 and up seeing that the younger ones probobly won't understand it or get bored.

This bucket has holes, but you'll be crying by the end...

Rob Reiner has not been treated kindly by the box office in the last few years, with bombs such as Everyone's Hero, Alex and Emma and Rumor Has It. He was hoping for change when he made 'The Bucket List', a tearjerker comedy starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Did he overcome his curse? That's for you to decide, but in my opinion, the film was just OK. Parents, while there's nothing extremely bad in this movie, don't take your kids to this; they won't appreciate it, no matter how good it is. Overall, most of the jokes weren't funny, and the acting wasn't Oscar-worthy, but that won't matter, because I can guaruntee that by the end of the movie, you will be in tears. The movie is best at the points where it takes itself seriously, and it doesn't try to crack lame jokes. Go see this movie just for the end!