Parent reviews for The Care Bears Movie

The Care Bears Movie Poster Image

Great family fun film.

Great film to watch with young kids and can be enjoyable for adults, good feel good and stress free.

The best care bears Movie is the first

It's definitely a good film. The music is not good but it's not really a musical cartoon anyway. There's some really scary parts with the evil book that turns the circus boy evil. When characters become evil and possessed by the evil book they get dark circles under their eyes like someone on drugs and it gets really intense and down right creepy. But the Care Bears and their cousins and a couple of kids save the day and they all become friends. And the evil book gets defeated and the circus boy turns out to be the old man narrating the story at the orphanage.

GREAT movie!

A GREAT alternative if you don't want your children watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

Best for 10 and up.

I didn't let my boys watch this until they turned 10 because I feared the villain might be too scary for them.

For young kids

It's a big movie for kids but it wasn't quite enough to pass.

Entertaining

The care bears movie is fine for ages 2 and up. My children love it. I haven't seen anything scary in this movie. Maybe every child is different but my kids love it. They are always asking to see it. They run around singing the songs even when the movie is not on. I even watch it with them. I have been a care bears fan since I was younger.

a good movie for preschoolers and kindergarteners but some iffy content

this movie has some iffy stuff in it like: some vilonce that is a little tooo scary for a young toddler. and lots of product placement for example if your child is young and loves care bears then after they waych this movie next time yougo to the store if they see care bear stuff they will bug you and bug you to buy it.

That's A Really Cute Movie!

I had that film on VHS, but I'll rent the DVD version of it! The only thing that I'm concerned about is - well, just the Evil Spirit, but it's a joy to watch anyway! I'm a fan of Bedtime Bear and Proud Heart Cat!
not rated for age

The Carebears Movie Rocks!

Is the Carebear Movie on DVD? I know it's on VHS!(Video)
not rated for age