Parent reviews for The Change-Up

The Change-Up Poster Image

Child nudity

My partner and I put this on thinking it was one of those "late night" comedies like superbad or horrible bosses but in the first few minutes of the film they show children's genitals on screen. My partner turned it off from that point as we were both horrified they would allow this to happen. Disgusted.

Creators should be jailed

Shows close up of two babies genitals right off the bat - No matter the light they try and put this in it isn’t right.. I can’t imagine how this didn’t get more backlash! So sad to see this kind of stuff being normalized.

Sexual exploitation of children

In the first five minutes of this film both a male and a female babys' genitals were shown in closeups. Both children's legs were up in the air. I found these images shocking and provocative and turned it off. If this is funny or normal we are falling asleep at the wheel.

Hilarious!

Oh my, so many uptight people in this world. If you're offended by swear words and sexual inuendos, then maybe you should stick to G Rated movies. This is a great movie, but I definitely wouldn't allow anyone under 18 to watch it. My children don't count, because unlike so many people, I will actually EDUCATE my kids on EVERYTHING, instead of trying to shield them from it. If I don't teach them, they will find out eventually through someone way less educated than I am. Wake up, people!

great but not for kids.

It's a funny movie but there is language lots of bad crude language other than that it's more of a movie for teens and of course adults.

Boring

The Change Up is an comedy, but don't judge a book by its cover!!! The change up is completely inappropriate and flimsy and boring.

Hilarious But EXTREMELY Crude Comedy

AMAZING!

This movie was absolutely amazing, and hilarious. Definitaley not meant for Up-Tight people!!! Oh I loved it sooo much!!!!

The Change - Up

good switch up movie, lots of cool scenes