Parent reviews for The Clique

Materialistic book series is just the same on DVD.

Adult Written bynekokitten May 12, 2013

Not Stuff We Should Be Teaching Girls

The book teaches girls what not to do more then what to do, which is dangerous due to how impressionable many of the kids in the intended age group happens to be. Thus they're likely to emulate said behavior around other people. The books also teach that looks matter more then anything as well as wealth. Brand names are in the actual series big time.

Adult Written byLindsey M. September 25, 2016

The Best Movie

This was the best movie. Some people think the swears were bad but there was barely any of them. It's not like your child is gonna start picking them up from the movie. If they do just tell them it's not right
Parent of a 11-year-old Written byPatty101 July 7, 2009

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! MY DAUGHTER HAS THE DVD AND SHE WATCHES IT ALL THE TIME! A MUST!
Adult Written byMaddie L. July 2, 2019

Great film

Has a wonderful message on being yourself even if you get picked on.

Adult Written byThe cool parent February 1, 2012

Good movie, bad main character!

It's a good movie, my 2 daughters love it, and my dog, Bella, was staring at the screen every time Bean came on. But the main character, Massie, is NOT a good role model for tweens........

Parent Written byCommonSenseParent November 23, 2010

Excellent kid-friendly movie

The Clique is an excellent movie for girls to watch. Fans of the book series will enjoy seeing their favorite book characters come to life. A movie you can't miss, all girls should watch this amazing film. A+

Adult Written byAslynima September 6, 2010

Horrible for all ages!

I would not allow my child to watch this movie. I watched it when my 8 year old cousin wanted to, and informed her mom of how much it beats down on girls. The clique is very snobby, rich, self centered, rude girls. The entire movie is focused on labels, looks and the clique. This movie could seriously deflate your girls self-esteem as the girls are obsessed with all the wrong things.

Parent Written byBeautifulGirl February 15, 2010
Love the movie and books!! OK now i'm a 13 year old obbsessed with designers, but so what!!
Parent of a 12-year-old Written bygodessingmom May 8, 2009

Remind your daughter that their behaviour isnt right

Good movie! But I think it sends out a bad message, many girls in my daughter's class have been getting
meaner these days trying to pretend to be like the clique, so I find this a good fun movie but not to be taken seriously
Parent of an infant and 11-year-old Written bylululove98 December 21, 2008

I lost six brain cells within the first five minutes watching this

All I can say is w-o-w. This movie is very materialistic and bratty. Claire tries every which way to be 'in' but many of the things she tries are bad (lying, stealing, etc.) Massie is one of the brattiest seventh-graders I have ever met. This movie is like a bad soap opera.