All teen and kid member reviews for The Collector

Teen, 14 years old Written byHaithamB November 9, 2013

Moviegoer14: The Collector

Although a familiar formula. But very clever and entertaining. Horrifying.
Teen, 15 years old Written bythecooldude1 February 3, 2011

For very mature teens!

I saw this movie it looked pretty normal but then like everyother movie it had sex/nudity and was completely out of line for 15 and under to see!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybretnummer248 September 28, 2013

Alright, Violent Horror Movie

This is a decent home invasion type horror/thriller type movie. The violence is similar to the Saw movies and is quite brutal and bloody. There is also a couple scenes that involve women's breasts. There is also some language. The movie's plot is alright, but there isn't really a reason why the collector is in the house.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 19, 2011

Tweens may be able to handle it,but WATCH OUT for a few bad scenes.

Not that bloody,a lot of the violence seems to be implied but when the violence starts especially 1 hour or so into the film,the film starts to get really intense.One man is gutted(OMG) and another is tortured close to the ends( hung on meat hooks,cut here and there,having bugs put into his wounds,nothing you would want your child to see) I watched this with my little brother and dad at the mvoies when I was 11 since I was bored and thought this would be another mini saw.nothing Dissapointing though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemonster98 April 5, 2011

Not to bad alittle violent though

I did not think it was to bad to get it an r
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrsJakePitts January 1, 2011
Loved it!!! It's totally for older kids like 17 and older. The plot was very good. And the little touches that the Dricetor put in made a big difference in the movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybdd458 December 23, 2010
Stupidity at its best... Since when is "Oh My God" a swear?
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010
extreme violent.very sexual content and some nudity.strong language.drug
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieReviewer458 August 14, 2010

TWO WORDS.

BAD!!! GOREY!!! DO NOT SEE!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymr.teenreview August 3, 2010

great father-son bond

Teen, 15 years old Written byTanked out April 9, 2010

The Collector review

There really isn't much to say about this movie adult content wise. Sure it was gory, sure it has a couple of "bad" words, sure there's ONE scene with naked breasts (Your kids have seen it trust me). Do those things necessarily make it inappropriate? No, not really. If you can take very graphic and realistic gore (you can if you watched Saw or Hostel), and are old enough to understand the rest of it it should be fine. Teens + I'd say. On the other hand the movie was GREAT! It was a true horror masterpiece. This review is correct when it says it doesn't really contain matter but that's what a good gorefest is about. Plus it has plenty of exciting scenes. Recommended for sure.
Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2010

The Collector

Rated R For Pervasive Sadistic Bloody Violence,Language And Some Sexuality/Nudity
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn August 8, 2009
Not good. Hardly made sense at all. So many plot holes its ridiculous. I don't recommend it.