Parent reviews for The Croods: A New Age

The Croods: A New Age Poster Image

Not for young impressionable children

My opinion: I had high hopes for this movie but as I sat watching with my 5.5 year old daughter I cringed and wanted to turn it off. So many terrible messages within this movie. If you know psychology you can see how this could cause harm to young ones minds. Not to mention all the stupids, idiots, dumb and other name calling over and over. Talk of being skinny and fat. Children are not born caring about being good enough of fat or thin... It's taught. And this type of movie cements these messages on a subconscious level.

Disappointed

I seen reviews on the movie and felt it would be a good one to watch with my 11,9, and 6 year old boys. There we're many inappropriate scenes in this movie. To name a few: dads talking about being naked, grandma in a bikini, hitting the monkeys private area, and biting a monkeys butt cheek. The things they would say were not for my kids. I was not happy with this movie at all. It wasn't just a little bit of words and scenes it was throughout the whole movie. I would never watch it again. Teenagers wanting to move in together was not ok with us aswell. Teaching that it's OK not to be married.

Bad Family Movie

Its unfortunate that there are so many adult themes in a movie that may be considered a family or children's movie. Its seems that this movie had several different agendas. I was unhappy that our family watched this movie.

One Word

Trash.

Did they really need one more of these?

Really? The Croods 2? It’s just a cash grab.

Fun for the whole family

A silly but funny and entertaining movie that the whole family enjoyed.

Family

I would recommend this book because it shows a real family symbol to the kids and parents; It shows what family could really be about.

Great Family Movie

This was a great sequel! We thoroughly enjoyed the movie which has positive messages and great role models. It kept us laughing and is a movie we will watch again.

Tttttttt