Parent reviews for The Dinner

Talky, disturbing drama about privilege and morals.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byAZtecho June 17, 2020

The no end movie

I've never watched a movie that ended so abruptly and with absolute no resolution, not even an attempt at one. It was very disappointing how the movie kept dragging you along as if it was building up to some awakening by the characters. But alas, it was much to do about nothing. Thank goodness I didn't pay any money for this and watched it on Netflix.

Adult Written byGmusz November 23, 2018

Lousy, go nowhere movie. Confusing, frustrating, worst ive seen. I want two hours of my life back

Adult Written byMelissa Z. May 10, 2017

Although brutal to watch, glad I saw it.

Although The Dinner is not a pleasant experience, the writing and acting carried it and made it quite compelling as an experience adults won't readily forget. I keep thinking about it. You see the good and frailties in the characters. You will be angry, frustrated, and yell "Nooooo" at the screen. For myself, it's like a friend you have gone through a crisis with...you somehow feel closer, even with no resolution.
Adult Written byPawel L. May 6, 2017

Horrible

This movie is the worst I have ever seen, waste of time and money. Ending was horrible director is not good at all. Richard Gere I'm sorry bit this movie was terrible. DO NOT SEE IT!!! The trailer is way different than the movie