All teen and kid member reviews for The Doors

Teen, 14 years old Written bymorrison27 April 9, 2008

Its my favorite!!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! Jim Morrison is like, my hero. This movie is excellent, and the casting of Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison is just amazing, he did a wonderful job. The only complaint i have is that, the movie is called The Doors, and it is all about Jim Morrison, if you people make a movie about Jim, call it Jim Morrison, they should have added more content with THE DOORS (although people will argue that The Doors=Jim Morrison, but seriously, get a life. The band at first didn't even have Jim Morrison IN IT. [i do love Jim with all my heart, don't get me wrong, i do])
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe January 4, 2014

This biopic of Jim Morrison is amazing

This film is really good. Saw a lot of nude women and saw Jim influencing the audience to strip naked during the Miami 1970 sequence. I remember when The Doors were playing the song "The End" after Jim Morrison's getting high in the desert dream-scape and Jim Morrison cussed and security threw them out of the bar. Plus, Ed Sullivan wanted Jim to change the line from "Light My Fire": "Girl, we couldn't get much higher" to either "Girl, we couldn't get much better" or "Girl, you couldn't bite my wire", but Jim disobeyed and sang "Girl, we couldn't get much higher" and he and the band got kicked out of the Ed Sullivan Theater. They even featured Doors songs even when Jim wasn't performing. I never knew Jim Morrison was a sexy singer when was alive. I even found some dramatic irony at the end when Jim Morrison dies. The audience knew Jim Morrison was dead, but Pamela didn't know he was dead. One thing they didn't feature was when Jim Morrison wrote "Riders On The Storm". Jim Morrison was drunk when he wrote "Riders On The Storm". My mother thought I would cry from seeing Jim Morrison's tragic premature death, but I didn't. I'd recommend this to any Doors fan, any age. My mother was two weeks old when Jim Morrison died.
Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2009
worst movie iv'e ever seen i meen wow