Parent reviews for The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie!

Inappropriate in every way. Wow is this not for kids.

Adult Written byRarityfan2019 January 23, 2020

Behold, behold!

Mr. Enter send me. I am so behind in animation on TV these days with all these 1000 of new cartoons that 4chan talks about, so I do not know much about Drawn Together. If you love dirty 70s and 80s cartoons watch this movie.

Adult Written byResponsiblePare... April 14, 2019

Great for young children!

Great messages, and kids will love it! (By the way, the kids will always eat whatever the h*ck you give them from now on)

Parent of a 1 and 5-year-old Written byBarneyTheDinoRocks January 6, 2017

Way better than the original show.

The show version was crappy filler, but this movie is hilarious, with an engaging plot to match! 10/10 IGN!

Adult Written bynickk1 August 1, 2015

1 star?

It's not for kids, but that doesn't mean it's not good. I laughed my ass off and I would recommend this to just about anyone (who has a good sense of humor). It's original, well made and really funny. But yeah, it's not for kids. I wouldn't even let them watch the trailer to be honest. Mel Brooks sucks by the way.

Adult Written byAlexanderGasfors July 29, 2015

If your kids are mature enough, then they could absolutely watch this!

And with mature, I mean if they appreciate this kind of humor that the movie gives us. This movie is not for those kinds of kids who are going around in the school thinking they're cool, calling others stuff they don't even know what it means! I'm not saying that kids aged like 6 or 8 should watch this, and not even kids aged 10-13 if they're very sensitive - but if the kid is watching other shows such as Futurama or Family Guy, they shouldn't have that big of a problem with this movie. Remember that this can vary from kid to kid, but for those who want to go ever further in the genre of Adult/Teen Animation, this movie (and the series its based upon) is an obviously choose!

However, the show is way better (5 stars) than the movie adaption, but its a must for the Drawn Together-fans!

Parent of an infant, 2, 5, 11, 11, and 15-year-old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 10, 2015

WTF

I am not gonna let my kids wacth this crap but if they are 18+ or at least 21+ then ill let them wacth it

Adult Written bycheesemeister September 5, 2011

No redeeming value

As someone who works to educate people about and to end the vile phenomenon of crush videos, the fact that this so called entertainment makes light of this issue is truly sickening. "Drawn Together" was already without redeeming value due to its misogyny. Anyone who wishes to can read more at the stopcrush dot org website

Adult Written byJakk May 19, 2011

Hilarious black humored satire for adults only

Drawn Together has always been one of those shows that's better suited for adults with a bad sense of humor, and that's certainly the case with their first direct-to-DVD feature film.

This movie stuffs every offensive joke possible into a giant, vulgar glob of un-PC black humor. The film contains many scenes of extreme cartoon violence, explicit sex, graphic nudity, and strong profanity. Puppies and babies are killed for laughs, a man has sex with a corpse, characters have BDSM orgies for no reason, and boobs, penises, and vaginas are all on full display here (both animated and realistic). The film is also very un-PC; jokes are constantly made referencing racism and homophobia, racial epithets are rattled off in a long list, and stereotyping is at a ridiculous level. There aren't any positive role models, and the film's only message seems to be that it's okay to be as offensive as possible. The film is well-written as a satire of censorship in television, and it's actually extremely funny, but it's still much too explicit and dark humored for young audiences. This is a great film best kept for adults with an iron stomach.

Adult Written bylllllllllllllff... June 18, 2010