Kid reviews for The Emoji Movie

The Emoji Movie Poster Image

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! MY LITTLE SISTER WAS TRAMAUTIZED BY THE CHARACTER AND HOW UGLY THEY WERE 😤😤

3 people found this helpful.

This movie made my legs scream

3 people found this helpful.

This whole movie is a hour long ad

Horrible movie, all just an ad. A dead animal could act better then this

3 people found this helpful.

yeah this is just terrible.

I watched this a couple times thinking I’d like it more every time, but it really just made me hate it more every time. They’re really running out of ideas, huh? This doesn’t deserve three stars. It deserves one. It’s so boring and a waste of time, also who even cares about emojis’ lives? I think I’d like this much more if they were all deleted at the end. Just a waste of time and money if you went to go see it.

3 people found this helpful.

dont bother with this dumpster fire

THIS MOVIE SUCKS SO BAD I LEGIT ALMOST LEFT THE THEATER 20 MINUTES IN

Absolutely garbage

This movie is garbage and brings nothing good. The movie has elements used from Wreck it Ralph and Inside out. For parents the movie is kid friendly and young children will love it. For older kids the movie will probally be trash.

What Did I Just Watched?

When I first watched this movie, I noticed some similarities with Wreck-It-Ralph and Inside Out movies. Everything that's set up in this movie is really unrealistic and highly stupid. I DON'T even understand the humor in this film. Even the scenes in the movie showing real life (with some dumb high schoolers) just make me cringe. At the end, the formation of the relationship between Alex and Addie is 2xs weird. Everything that happened in the Emoji Movie is far from reality. I understand that it's just a "movie" and that it's not supposed to be the way it is. However, this is just too weird...and--can't be mixed in. -cant grasped everything that happened. I might be missing something ._. What Gene did in the film; that one scene of him wreaking havoc and being lauded as the film's "hero" is simply unrealistic and difficult to grasp. Also, seeing that Gene's father is similar to him, it seems very extra and unnecessary. That plot twist really has NO real impact or "shocking". The situation Jailbreak was in, which is disguising herself, is very questionable. They should also improve the voice acting. So, in my very own conclusion and experience, the Emoji Movie is a really bad movie. It's no surprise that this film received a 6% on Rotten Tomatoes.

1 person found this helpful.
This is easily the greatest film I have ever seen in my life. Nothing even comes close to this masterpiece. After I saw this movie I literally had to stop watching other movies because I knew nothing could compete with it. The plot is engaging and the animation is gorgeous. This is quite easily the greatest piece of media ever produced without a doubt. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire hour and a half hoping that Gene would make the right face! It’s so relatable!!! I’ve seen this movie countless times with friends, family, and even loved ones. This movie makes me smile, laugh, and even shed a few tears (only at the sad parts of course!) The jokes are hilarious and not corny at all such as “your soft, poop.” I’m pretty sure I laughed so hard I cried after that one. The way this movie ends will leave you on a cliffhanger and wanting more: Gene makes the right face and they have a huge dance party! Nothing screams “I need a sequel” like a dance party! I will continue to watch this movie for years to come and relish in its glory. Thank you for this flawless film Sony!

sex

The s*x scene was so innapropriate and very uncalled for. Im in tears that the gun emoji shot all of them up. I love the sex.