Kid reviews for The Equalizer 2

Sequel offers more stylish, inventive, violent action.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPro Guy July 20, 2020
Teen, 13 years old Written byAJlivin October 6, 2019

AMAZING MOVIE

This movie has a amazing message ! i really loved this movie. Apart from little violence and swearing

Teen, 16 years old Written bymovielover1234 July 22, 2018

Ok sequel not perfect but ok

The Equalizer 2 was a decent movie with tons of violence and to my count 20+ F-bombs said by everyone but Denzel's character. My Dad and I both loved the first one and were really excited to see it, and we walked out of the theater a little mad because the movie was dragging in some parts and didn't have a lot of action until the last 20 mins of the movie. It's a ok movie but disappointed that it didn't deliver as much as I was hoping for.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMatmat123 July 18, 2018

2nd Sequel to the equalizer, may have to much language, violence.

A lot of swearing in this 2nd sequel to the equalizer. I reccomend it but just the violen CD e and the swearing might not be for kids 15 and under. The main character, is supposed to kill the bad guys. He kills with guns, knives, wine bottle opener, explosives, etc. There are some fake ways to get killed in the movie. In one scene, the main character, (McCall) he puts a gun to his head and shoots a bad guy. In another scene, he is shown chocking a bad guy and then a scene of a stabbing in the torso area. To rap this review up, it is a great movie, totally reccomend it, but may not be for kids 15 and under.